PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Italy

AlbertoA
2nd October 2009, 02:34 AM
Hello, I am Alberto, from Firenze in Italy.
I am a hobbist in woodworking... I started making bows than passion grew.
Nice to find allo of you here, I have been reading but not writing in the past... but I thought I already had introduced myself.

Alberto

artme
2nd October 2009, 05:21 AM
G'day Alberto and welcome to the forum!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

We have at least one other member from Italy, La Truciolora ( Claude ) who lives in Verona. He is a superb woodturner.

My wife and I were in Italy last yar and had a wonderful time. Visited Firenze, amongst other cities. Also saw Claude while in Verona. Good bloke if you want help.

Enjoy your time on the forums.:U:U:U:U

munruben
2nd October 2009, 07:34 AM
Hi Alberto and welcome to the forum. My daughter took a holiday last year in Europe and visited your lovely country.Said it was beautiful and the people were so friendly.

Christos
2nd October 2009, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. There is so much in this place.

AlbertoA
3rd October 2009, 05:50 AM
Thanks to all of you...
Art, I also know Claude, although just on the phone... I also have one of those bad looking blue lathe he sells :D (and I am crazy of it... problem is that I am not worthy that beauty).
Alberto

Ad de Crom
3rd October 2009, 06:23 AM
Hi Alberto, welcom.
Was a couple of times in Firenze, love that city.
Ad

artme
5th October 2009, 01:15 AM
Thanks to all of you...
Art, I also know Claude, although just on the phone... I also have one of those bad looking blue lathe he sells :D (and I am crazy of it... problem is that I am not worthy that beauty).
Alberto

You are one lucky boy on two counts:

You know Claude, if only by phone. He is a great bloke and you would do well to take some lessons from him.

Secondly you have one of those beautiful blue things with a motor and pulleys and......:q:q