PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS to the EEE Team

ubeaut
19th October 2009, 06:35 PM
Congratulations to Liz, Rick and the entire EEE team for putting on what in my opinion was probably the best Timber and Working With Wood Show ever.:hpydans2:

I have been a part of every T&WWW Show in Melbourne since the first one. Chris (our demonstrator) has been involved in all but one and we both reckon this last show certainly ranks up there as pretty much the best one ever. Pauline and I reckon it's the best we can remember doing anywhere in Australia.

To those exhibitors who pulled out or didn't attend because they reckon EEE couldn't run a show, I say "You really missed a golden oportunity to be a part of something great."

The good old days are back, fueled by an organisation who care about the shows and their patrons more than just the money. An organisation prepared to listen to the people that really matter (the exhibitors and the woodworking public) and act on suggestions at their expense to make the shows better than they have been for many years.

Thank you EEE: for listening and acting where possible to bring these shows back from the brink

Thank you forum members: for being the driving force behind many of the improvements.

Thanks should also go out, from us all, to those exhibitors who have been loyal enough to stick with them.

Pauline said it felt like the good old days, with happy people, happy exhibitors and a generally upbeat feeling all around.

WELL DONE Everything Exhibitions & Events :clap:

Cheers - Neil :2tsup:

fubar
19th October 2009, 06:41 PM
HERE. HEREhttp://cdn.woodworkforums.com/images/smilies/actions/2thumbsup.gif