PDA

View Full Version : My best Wooden Gear Clock that unique

fatih
27th October 2009, 05:33 AM
This is my best wooden gear clock. I connected a big gear that shows the days. You know that my old clocks only shows hours, minutes and seconds. My other clock shows country times. I love my this clock. I hope you'll like it .
Loves from Turkey
M.Fatih ABACIOĞLU

nine fingers
27th October 2009, 12:16 PM
fatih, What makes it go , weights , spring, battery powered or ?:?
nine fingers

Pete L
27th October 2009, 10:20 PM
This is my best wooden gear clock. I connected a big gear that shows the days. You know that my old clocks only shows hours, minutes and seconds. My other clock shows country times. I love my this clock. I hope you'll like it .
Loves from Turkey
M.Fatih ABACIOĞLU
Fatih, your clock is very nice. I don't understand how it works either.
Presumably there is a gear at the back of each wheel that is driven/driving but what is driving it - possibly a spring as there is no pendulum - and how do the marker levers operate? The levers don't go to the centre of the gears!
Do you have a small electric motor in it?
Like nine fingers I am perplexed.

fatih
27th October 2009, 11:58 PM
You right there is a gear at the back of each gear. That each little gear drives to big gears that you can see them but you can' see little gears that they are 3 gears made of Al.metal. The clock operates 1.5 v battery. There is a quarts clock behind the little second gear. It is really difficult to turn all gears that gears are nearly 400gr. Pover is nearl 0. you can easily imagine the difficulty. Ballance is very important. Have a good evining. Here is daylight.

artme
28th October 2009, 07:34 AM
Fatih you have produced another great time piece.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

You don't post often but when you do it is always such a pleasure to see your work.:):)

fatih
3rd November 2009, 06:09 AM
Fatih you have produced another great time piece.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

You don't post often but when you do it is always such a pleasure to see your work.:):)
Thanks Artme, I want to make more clocks but I'm very busy. I am a teacher. I make all my works in my spare times. Have a good day:)

munruben
3rd November 2009, 08:01 AM
That's really cool. Well done:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: