PDA

View Full Version : Price ROLL-BACK now complete...

Gwhat
1st November 2009, 05:15 PM
Hi All,

With the good old Aussie Dollar behaving itself (or the US Dollar misbehaving) at last!! Whilst this may not suit our farmers, miners etc., we are benefitting and as such want to give our customers the best possible pricing at the earliest possible time.

So we've reviewed all our prices, freight costs etc. and have been able to roll-back the prices on 99% of our products. In most cases to better than 2007 prices:U

The few unchanged prices are mainly where; we've absorbed an increase passed on by our supply partners, or, on our range of locally sourced products.

We've worked hard, and succeeded in getting these prices in place in time for Christmas present buying time.

Regards

Grahame

Groggy
1st November 2009, 05:20 PM
That has made a few things more affordable! I hope you've started a trend Grahame :2tsup:

I_wanna_Shed
1st November 2009, 05:57 PM
Well done Grahame! :2tsup:

Everyone rises their prices of imports when the dollar sinks, which is fair enough. But its refreshing to see a supplier revise their prices when things are going the other way.

Two people win during this: your customers, and your business.

Nathan.

ToothFairy
2nd November 2009, 04:59 PM
Well done, Grahame! Now's a good time to ask: can you supply the Incra Original Jig with imperial racks? I bought the Incra template set from you, completely failing to think it through - my metric jigs won't adjust to suit the templates. I dont want to convert my existing jigs to imperial - just want an extra one to use with the templates.

- Michael

Gwhat
3rd November 2009, 09:31 AM
Well done, Grahame! Now's a good time to ask: can you supply the Incra Original Jig with imperial racks? I bought the Incra template set from you, completely failing to think it through - my metric jigs won't adjust to suit the templates. I dont want to convert my existing jigs to imperial - just want an extra one to use with the templates.

- Michael

Michael

Are you asking for an Imperial upgrade for a Metric version? If yes, we can assist.

Regards

Grahame

ToothFairy
3rd November 2009, 11:47 AM
Thanks, Grahame - I'll take this off the open forum and contact you directly at PWS.

- Michael

waikune
4th November 2009, 08:38 PM
Well Done PWS. Hope you are the trend setter, but I won't hold my breath.
Any how , you have my support and I'm sure many other Woodies. Thanks:2tsup:

Ozkaban
7th November 2009, 07:46 AM
:2tsup: Hope others follow!

Cheers,
Dave