PDA

View Full Version : Tekna K156

simon38
15th August 2004, 12:25 AM
Does anybody know where I can find a Tekna K156, I am looking for a list of UK suppliers and my Google search has failed to turn up any hits.

Does anyone have any views on this machine????

cheers
Simon

AndyMc
6th September 2004, 07:31 PM
Hope this helps

http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/K156||@cCombination%20Machines@b|0|user|1,0,0,1|1|

Machine Mart used to have it but now only seens to sell the accessories.

Don't have one myself yet though :-(

motownmartin
10th May 2007, 11:13 PM
Does anybody know where I can find a Tekna K156, I am looking for a list of UK suppliers and my Google search has failed to turn up any hits.

Does anyone have any views on this machine????

cheers
Simon

I have just bought a second hand one of these without a stand, without any chuck/collet for the moulder And i am finding it impossible to source some new Planer knives, so if anyone out there has any info I would be very grateful.

Martin

Allan Besant
21st August 2007, 07:07 AM
I have just bought a second hand one of these without a stand, without any chuck/collet for the moulder And i am finding it impossible to source some new Planer knives, so if anyone out there has any info I would be very grateful.

Martin

Hi, I have just joined and saw your threads, Re the Tekna K156. Last week I was unfortunate enough to run the bearings in the planer I say unfortunate because it wasn't the bearings it was the shaft it'self. I tried every venue to try and locate a new one. I thought this would be easy as I only purchased my machine May 2004. This is what I was told on three accounts, That the company had gone into liquidation some eighteen months ago and that the supply of machines had dried up and worse than that so had all the spares except for a few belts. However I managed to repair the rotar and its all up and working again and on a happier note I managed to but a complete machine in excellent condition off e/bay for a song so I now have a complete set of spares. I would olso be very interested in any information regarding spares. Regards-----------Allan.

woodenback
3rd September 2007, 06:06 AM
Just thought that I'd add my bit.
I bought some Tekna planer blades from www.charnwood.net (http://www.charnwood.net) about 12 months ago. They didn't have them in stock but could order them in from the manufacturer. I believe they took over the agency around 18 months ago.

motownmartin
24th September 2007, 07:50 AM
I managed to get some Knives from Italy, the kind chap sent them to me free of charge,have since sold the machine for something a little larger.

Martin