PDA

View Full Version : Roofing / Roofer Recommendation

nt900
16th August 2004, 11:21 AM
Does anyone know of a good roof plumber in the western suburbs of . I have an galvanised roof to replace and need someone sooner than later to install a new zinc roof and colourbond gutters on a single fronted Victorian. Looking for someone who charges a fair price. So far, the prices I have seem excessive for the size of job it is.<O:p</O:p

Has anyone had a similar sized job like this done recently? If you did not mind sharing, what sort of price did it cost. I want to make sure I am shooting for a suitable ballpark.</O:p

silentC
16th August 2004, 11:27 AM
nt900,

I can't help with your question because I'm not a Melbournite. However, do you mind if I ask how you are creating your posts? You seem to be picking up a lot of excess characters from whatever you are using and it's making your posts a bit hard to read. Looks like you're using something from MS Office? Good old cut and paste.

You could try just typing directly in the browser. The spelling nazis are on hiatus so you don't need your spell checker if that's what you're worried about ;)

No offence, just trying to improve things for your readers.

nt900
16th August 2004, 11:38 AM
Thanks for that. My net connection crashed and I cut it into an outlook message while I closed the browser. Then pasted it back when things were sorted. I did not notice the mess it created. I have fixed it up now.

jane99
18th August 2004, 04:01 PM
A friend of mine is a roof plumber in northern suburbs of Melbourne but he travels around. Works with colourbond. His company is Roofrite, and phone number is 94849611.