PDA

View Full Version : free book on woodwork

jow104
24th November 2009, 07:34 PM
The Project Gutenberg eBook of Woodwork Joints, by Unknown. (http://www.gutenberg.org/files/21531/21531-h/21531-h.htm)

Hickory
25th November 2009, 02:51 AM
Great gift (the free book) here,:2tsup: I converted it to a pdf file so you can copy it to your computer for future reference. Too big to insert in this message so E-mail me @Hickoryknee (at) yahoo.com & I'll return it to you.

jow104
25th November 2009, 03:08 AM
Great gift (the free book) here,:2tsup: I converted it to a pdf file so you can copy it to your computer for future reference. Too big to insert in this message so E-mail me @Hickoryknee (at) yahoo.com & I'll return it to you.

Thats OK, I selected all, then copied and pasted to Microsoft word, saved again and then put to a cd for permanent storage.
The text says any copying allowed.

BTW if you go to the home page of Gutenberg, there is a bookshelf with many more subjects, old stuff, but nothing really changes under the sun.

Hickory
25th November 2009, 01:36 PM
Went there and , Yes they have a lot of goodies. Thanks for the Link. Pdf file are easier to send and most everyone can read them. But Word does a good job as well although takes more bytes than Pdf...

:2tsup: Cudos to you for showing us the link.