PDA

View Full Version : New pot

dj_pnevans
26th November 2009, 10:14 PM
Well I did it, went out and got a 10ltr pot. Did some mods and it holds air, had it holding air for 2.5 hours until my 4year old opened to valve. Now I need to play.
David

artme
26th November 2009, 11:10 PM
Oooooooooh! That's nice and shiny, isn't it??:D:D:p:p

Where did that come from?

4 year olds! They fiddle with dials on armature winders' ovens and melt things, they drive your good drill bits into the ground,They get all your plumbing fittings and make huge, fantastic and intricate jigsaw puzzles that take hours to pull apart, They fix your cassette player, They put pieces of timber in the VHS player. 4 Year olds are LOTS of fun.

dai sensei
27th November 2009, 09:47 PM
Ah the journey begins :U

You may want to add a water trap to the line at the bucket, water and resin don't mix :no:

dj_pnevans
27th November 2009, 11:57 PM
Artme I got it from Super Cheap Auto's, you are not wrong about 4 year olds mine cut him self today with a knife. ( Not bad but you would think the world had come to an end)
Neil good idea about the water trap.
David

BoomerangInfo
28th November 2009, 06:13 AM
Now the fun starts.

Yours looks nice & clean. Mine looks like it's been in a war zone, it's go so many thread tape bandages on every connection.

I'd be very careful about keeping it where the 4-year old can find it though. I've seen quite a few stories of these things blowing up, that even I'm afraid to go near it when it's pressurised.

Russell.