PDA

View Full Version : G'day mate

Bill
3rd December 2009, 11:22 PM
G'day.
Well I've never actually been 'down under'. The closest I've been to Australia is Earls Court in London a few years ago (If you're from Oz and you've stayed in London you'll know what I mean :U).
Bill

masoth
4th December 2009, 12:03 AM
Welcome, Bill. Most of us (Australians) have not visited the Ol' Dart so don't feel too concerned. We do produce a variety of good timbers though, which you might try to import at low cost, or even swap at transport costs only.

soth

munruben
4th December 2009, 07:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Bill. ah good old Earls Court, great memories of going to the motor show each year back in the early sixties.

Woodwould
4th December 2009, 07:57 AM
Welcome Bill. :thyel: My first experience of Earls Court was like being transported to a strangely familiar land, but the inhabitants were unintelligible. Now living here, it's still much the same! And people here say I have a strange accent. Sheeesh!

munruben
4th December 2009, 08:26 AM
welcome bill. :thyel: My first experience of earls court was like being transported to a strangely familiar land, but the inhabitants were unintelligible. Now living here, it's still much the same! And people here say i have a strange accent. Sheeesh!:d

artme
4th December 2009, 09:00 AM
G'day Bill and welcome to the madness!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

We are an eclectic lot here so make yourself at home.

texx
4th December 2009, 03:05 PM
g,day bill welcome ........last time i was in earls court there were choppers flying around inside .

Christos
9th December 2009, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the site.

I am from Australia and joined the site not because I am an Aussie but mainly because I am a wood worker. Or at least trying to be. :U