PDA

View Full Version : Plans

maglite
20th August 2004, 12:49 AM
Hello All,

My gorgeous wife ( she is watching me type this) has requested that i put my somewhat limited skills, yet over supply of timber to good use.

She has a buffet that incorporates a wine rack in mind.

Does anyone know where i can find a plan about the place that is written in Metric, not Imperial.
I have seen a couple of American Sites that have plans but all the measurements are in inches....before my time i afraid.

Cheers
Steve

Ben from Vic.
20th August 2004, 01:02 AM
So.

Your gorgeous wife is after a new rack eh??? ;) :D

Sorry couldn't resist, didn't cause any trouble did I? (you did say she was watching). :D :D

Um, can't help with the plans either. :o

Ben.

Ps. 1 inch is 25.4 mm.

maglite
20th August 2004, 01:39 AM
Geez Ben,

My really gorgeous wife( she is still watching) says thus and i quote " dont tell him to try and act smart as it doesnt suit him " unquote.:rolleyes:

Sorry you cant help with the plans but you can help in other ways.....just go out and buy a membership for the Essendon Football Club.......2004 premiers:D :D :D

Cheers
Steve

Perthite
20th August 2004, 08:45 AM
Hi Steve,
You really are a worry with the Essendon bit, but I guess they need all the support they can get.
Whatever happened to loyalty ?

I guess you really are a closet Eagles suppporter after all...yeh must be

Ben from Vic.
20th August 2004, 11:50 AM
Geez Ben,

My really gorgeous wife( she is still watching) says thus and i quote " dont tell him to try and act smart as it doesnt suit him " unquote.:rolleyes:

Sorry you cant help with the plans but you can help in other ways.....just go out and buy a membership for the Essendon Football Club.......2004 premiers:D :D :D

Cheers
Steve

:D Consider me put back in my place. :D

Except for the Essondon Bit. :p

Medal Collector
23rd August 2004, 04:07 PM
You may find something in metric that you could use in the Australian Woodsmith magazines on back issue or something. Just buy one of the current ones at the moment from the newsagency and then in the front every back issue is listed complete with the projects that were in each one. At least it is in metric!