PDA

View Full Version : Redwood slab

lenco
15th December 2009, 05:56 PM
Greetings all,- I put a message in the "Big Stuff" section and now realize it should've went here so I'll do it now in case I miss out on a possible reply..-Yeah, I saw a great table at an old mates place on the weekend made out of a slab of redgum. This timber apparently came from Victoria and is a bit over 2 metres long by nearly 1200 by about 60 mm thick. What I want to know is does anyone know what a similar slab would cost , unfinished and what would be the best stuff to use for a clear finish. I've used alot of clear poly and polysol on flooring but it seems to darken and yellow after a while. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.. Cheers Lenco.

metricky
15th December 2009, 11:15 PM
G'day Lenco,
We have some large redgum slabs available in the Barossa Valley up to 1600 wide and 6m long, Please feel free to call me and we could discuss prices and sizes.:2tsup:

lenco
16th December 2009, 12:32 AM
That sounds good Metricky. What if you send your number to me at [email protected] and I'll give you a call before you get busy stompin grapes...Cheers Lenco:U

metricky
16th December 2009, 04:27 PM
That sounds good Metricky. What if you send your number to me at [email protected] and I'll give you a call before you get busy stompin grapes...Cheers Lenco:U
my number is in my signature (0427715835)