PDA

View Full Version : DARWIN mob timber gathering day IMPEX site's

SawDustSniffer
17th December 2009, 10:20 PM
looks like we may have access to the IMPEX camp site 60a corner Whitewood rd , Howardsprings rd and Stow road , before the bulldozzers get in , impex is looking for tiber salvigers to save as much as possable to be seen as good comunity spirited company

All we have to do is submit a proprosal for salvige to the community relations coordinator ,Duncan Beggs ,

the usual top of hill speacies , woolybut , iron bark , salmon gum , some good sized trees in there with burls

will post a note with the darwin turners shop this week end , looks at least 6 months off

if your interested just say i below , and ill list your name on the aplication

artme
17th December 2009, 10:57 PM
I'm interested!!! Just too far away!!!:C:C:C

dai sensei
17th December 2009, 11:18 PM
Great idea and well worth it for locals. I will be in Darwin sometime next year to visit old friends (and a few forum members :wink:), but probably wont have time to assist/collect :(

Texian
18th December 2009, 04:26 AM
What artme said.

Rum Pig
18th December 2009, 10:00 AM
Hay something I can join in :woot:

I'm keen just let me know the details and I will sharpen my chain saws:sneaky2::U

Thank you for letting us know:2tsup:
I will be at Ian on Saturday morning might see you there:)

Ed Reiss
18th December 2009, 12:26 PM
What Artme and Texian said :wink:

SawDustSniffer
18th December 2009, 08:35 PM
talked to IMPEX commuinity relations coordinator again today
Impex is very interested at the idea that the trees dont go to waste and asked if we would take it all , lol , 60 arces of bush for there workers camp , lol , and there main sight of 150acre scrub mangrove
IMPEX (not formally) said thay wanted to add us to the enviamental impact statement and wants the application in pritty quick :2tsup:

rumpig ill see you tomorrow @ ian's shop

lol i think the tree hugging hippys chained to the trees might run at the sight of rumpig with a chain saw :o