PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal Tidings

Sheets
23rd December 2009, 04:26 AM
So, I hope everyone has an appropriate seasonal celebration, continues into the new year in good health and prosperous (or at least satisfying) results in your endeavors.

Steve:2tsup:

yojimbo
24th December 2009, 07:31 AM
The same back atcha, Steve. You're a peach.

Have a merry happy whateveryouwill, and much good health and happiness to you (and to all) in the new year.
Becky

NeilS
24th December 2009, 09:58 AM
And, also to you Steve, Becky, et al.

Keep warm this festive season if you are in the Northern Hemisphere... see you have had a bit of snow your way this last week... and keep cool if you are down under.... was 42c here (Adelaide) yesterday.

Looking forward to our interactions in the new year.

PS - will have a household of Japanese speakers here this Xmas, so a great chance to get some translations....:U

yojimbo
24th December 2009, 11:00 AM
Hey, Neil,

26" of the white stuff here... lots of shoveling. Thank goodness the workshop's heated!

Keep warm down there in your centigrade world. ;-)

Best of the season toy you and yours. Look forward to more of your wisdom in the coming year.

Sheets
24th December 2009, 11:09 AM
Thanks Becky and Neil.
42c eh? Almost sounds heavenly, but I imagine its a tad overkill? We had some of your snow Becky, but its switched to rain for a couple of days so not much left (yay, no shoveling).

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you (and all the others) in the new year if not before. Take care, eh?

Steve