PDA

View Full Version : Real-Mans-BBQ

wheelinround
23rd December 2009, 11:43 AM
This is one of the funniest things that I’ve read in years… There are 6 pages of questions.
You have to log into you ebay account to read them but it is worth it..

Real Man's BBQ - Not for metrosexuals or latte drinkers - eBay BBQs, BBQs, Cookware, Outdoor Living, Home. (end time 21-Dec-09 11:24:49 AEDST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Real-Mans-BBQ-Not-for-metrosexuals-or-latte-drinkers_W0QQitemZ290380235400QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Outdoor_Living_BBQs_Cookware?hash=item439c02c288)

The main Body of the "For Sale"

Grab yourself a Christmas bargain today, dont wait, get in quick !

Just in time for Christmas, here is the ultimate in old school culinary accessories. Do you remember the days before soy latte double decaf drinkers redesigned the humble bbq and took it from a thing of beauty to a multifunctional disaster ? I mean, how many of you have one of these monstrosities, do you really need a side burner for a wok ? Do you need to know what the temperature is on the plate ? Hot or cold, cooked or raw, these simple terms seem forgotten in these modern days when you can cook a fish with thai spices and a side of dahl and some gazpacho soup ( ??? Who does this ???).

Hark back to the days when the measure of a man was how he handled the bbq tongs and a beer, not how shiny the hood of his bbq was ? Lets face it, a real man’s strength, honor and vision used to be proven regularly to all by the way he cooked his meat on the bbq. A bbq was more than just a glorified business meeting or a get together with the other girls, it was life itself to a man. You could have your mates around, stand around the bbq and feel the burn on your skin of the spattering fat from the snags, the smoke from the scorched meat and finish it all off with an ice cold beer – each man remembering those days not so long ago when we would hunt, kill and eat whatever prey we felt like.

This amazing vintage find is a solid and sturdy bbq, with plenty of seasoning to the plate - including a special blend of eucalypt blossom and assorted native pollens to give your creations a great Australian taste and to demonstrate to all that you are no double decaf soy latte drinking metrosexual, you are a man, cooking meat on your bbq. No, you cant steam vegetables or make a soup, nor will it tell you the temperature or massage your feet, but you will regain your masculinity and strike a blow against metrosexualism.

Sure, it might have aged a little and some of the bright shiny things aren’t as bright and shiny as they used to be so if you are trying to impress your boyfriends then this probably isn’t the bbq for you.

Starting at only $1, you can see that this sale is more of a community service helping us all get back to the days when all you needed to know about bbq was put the cold stuff on the hot stuff, drink a stubbie, pull of the hot stuff and bloody well eat it.

Pickup only from Carramar and preferably by ute with dog.

Foo
24th December 2009, 05:58 AM
Ha ha,do you think they're trying to tell us something else about it.:roflmao2:

watson
24th December 2009, 08:41 AM
And if the smoke gets in your eyes they supply this stuff.

AUSSIE
24th December 2009, 09:37 AM
I must be a bit behind with things these days.LOL:oo:
And look what they smoke these days.:o

Ozkaban
24th December 2009, 09:54 AM
The comments are awesome!

second last comment included
...I'll give you my first born (he's a noisy messy little prick) in exchange for this extension of my manhood...

Still got lots more to read though. Work is slooooow today :cool:

tea lady
24th December 2009, 10:11 AM
And he sold it for $51.:oo::D