PDA

View Full Version : Weekends work

dj_pnevans
28th December 2009, 05:26 PM
Found some time this weekend.
The first bullet pen has some gold in it the second is the camo I make.
The first and last slim lines are Iron wood as it the pencil, the slim line in the middle is White Cedar from Rod1949.
Any feed back welcome.
David

Penpal
28th December 2009, 06:41 PM
I quite enjoyed your pens, from the two cartridge ones and the Artists Pencil, the slimlines. Buy a couple of Streamline bands and try them they are fun as well.

Regards Peter.:2tsup:

HazzaB
28th December 2009, 08:35 PM
Hey Dave,

Nice set of pens, i will come over tomorrow and have a look in the flesh, got a new computer yesterday so i should be posting some pens soon, also the website isn't far away.

HazzaB

Dorno
28th December 2009, 08:40 PM
I like your pens too. Further to what Peter just said if you purchase a couple of streamline pens or even just the streamline centre bands. I think Mark at 043turning sells them seperately, They are a much bigger and thicker band and will look even better with that type of slimline.

Cheers Ian

munruben
28th December 2009, 08:45 PM
Nice pens, I agree with the suggestion of using the streamline centre band on these type of slimline pens.

wm460
28th December 2009, 09:32 PM
Great set of pens David, I like your camo blanks.

dj_pnevans
28th December 2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks guy's I do like the streamline pens better but I did get these for the FIL to try. WM460 I can do you a deal on the camo.
David

Rum Pig
30th December 2009, 01:14 AM
LOVE the Iron wood must be from up this way:D:D No seriously it is nice timber with the yellow flecks through it. I made the mistake of trying to make a bowl out of Iron wood once I think concrete would have been softer:doh:

well done :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: