PDA

View Full Version : Now the chipmonks are using my saw...

ozmandus
27th January 2010, 09:34 AM
I pulled my little 9" Ryobi out today to cut a piece of acrylic to share with my Aussie swap partner... I only use the little saw for cutting acrylics and antler so I don't ruin the blade on the big saw... this was first time it's been out from the cabinet under the chop saw in several months... I turned it own and you never heard such a clatter going round in the housing... I shut it off and opened it up and here's what I found...

DJ’s Timber
27th January 2010, 09:48 AM
You're going to have some seriously peed off chipmunks in your area now, better watch out that they don't start on handing out some retribution :roflmao:

Bob38S
27th January 2010, 10:31 AM
Alvin!

Alvin!

A L V I N ! :madashell: :D

nz_carver
27th January 2010, 12:13 PM
THAT BANDSAW IS NUTS !!! :bgth::hpydans2::)):hpydans2::bgth:

Texian
27th January 2010, 12:20 PM
Chuck,
Any chance you could store those nuts nearby so your furry little friends could find them next winter?

Allen Neighbors
27th January 2010, 12:36 PM
Chuck,
Any chance you could store those nuts nearby so your furry little friends could find them next winter?
Sit a birdhouse next to the saw. Put the nuts and corn in it. They'll find it. :D

Rum Pig
28th January 2010, 02:32 PM
Catch the little buggers stabilise them and embed them in resin for chipmonk blanks:D:minigun:

I like the idea of the bird box I hope you and your furry critters can find happy balance:)

tea lady
28th January 2010, 10:09 PM
Maybe they're just making use of your automatic nut crushers? :D

rodent
1st February 2010, 12:53 AM
polly want a nut cracker