PDA

View Full Version : Iron on Edging in Perth

smidsy
5th September 2004, 07:52 PM
Hei Guys,
I was putting together a flat pack computer table for my mum, I needed to cut an extra hole for cabling in the edge of one of the shelves and managed to cut the wrong edge.
Therefore I'm in need of the best place in Perth for iron on edging - it's a dark wood grain and I need to be able to take a shelf in and get as close a match as I can.
I would prefer somewhere south of the river but I will go where I have to.
Cheers
Paul

Shane Watson
5th September 2004, 10:41 PM
bunnings stock several different grain patterns in some of there stores. it does vary store to store state to state what they carry in that line though. Otherwise your absolute best bet is your local cabinetry supply place. The likes of Lincoln Sentry, not sure if there over there though

Vasco
6th September 2004, 02:49 AM
Hi Smidsy,
if you are only after a couple of metres then Bunnings is the go. If you don't mind buying a 50 metre roll then Amerind in Kewdale is a good place to go. They are friendly, helpfull and have a large range of varieties to choose from cost is around $50.
Regards Vasco

smidsy
6th September 2004, 02:58 AM
Hei Vasco,
I only need about 300mm so I will hopefully be able to get a metre.
I'll keep Amerind in mind though if Bunnies don't have a close match - I spose an option would be to go to them find the one and then see if they'll tell me who they've sold a roll of it to recently so I can go buy a metre.
Cheers
Paul