PDA

View Full Version : warick fiji and v australia

Farm boy
13th February 2010, 04:14 PM
my wife has just booked a holiday to fiji staying at the warick on the coral coast and flying v australia we are travelling in late june early july
has any forumites been to the warick and travelled with v australia could they leave there opinion please
thanks
greg

Claw Hama
14th February 2010, 03:25 PM
I have stayed at the Naviti, which is the sister hotel a few kms along, also went to the Warick for lunch one day. That was about 8 rears ago, at the time they were both very nice and I would be happy to go back again. As I said, that was a few years ago and things may have changed. Have a great time. Fiji in general, I love, I am also a scuba-holic.

Farm boy
14th February 2010, 06:55 PM
thanks claw,
perhaps the wife might let me do a scuba dive i havent been down for years
greg

dai sensei
14th February 2010, 11:24 PM
Not sure about the Warwick, I have never stayed there, but there are a lot of really good hotels in the area. I stayed at the Pearl South Pacific Resort when I was there last October, and I consider it one of the best in the area.

When you go, and you are into diving, make sure you do the shark dive run by Beqa Dive, once in a lifetime dive. See here (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f125/move-again-104022/) for some photos of my holiday, the 2nd page has some of the shark dive shots.

Enjoy.

Claw Hama
15th February 2010, 07:53 AM
Nice shots Neil, I did the shark dive out of Beachcomber Island, called the supermarket it was one of the better one I have been to. This big Fijian guy was riding a 3m Grey Shark. Mind you I would mess with the big Fijian either. Some nice wrecks to B26 bomber, little cruise ship (night dive) very nice.
Greg, definatly dive Fiji, I have dived in many of the so called good spots, Maldives, Cuba, Vanuatu, etc. but I still think Fiji is the one of best.