PDA

View Full Version : A WOW day for us....

Gwhat
23rd February 2010, 06:27 PM
Hi all,

Today marks a first, Incra's new METRIC LS Positioners have arrived in Australia. Quite simply it's the biggest single advance in router fence technology, the majority of the world are METRIC and have strugled reverting to Imperial, so the new version is the solution to an issue that has been bugging us for years.

The conversion has meant replacing every measuring component, leadscrew, micro adjuster, scales, sawtooth racks, and developing 26 METRIC specific templates.

Only the LS 17 and LS 32 units will be available in Metric, and a Conversion Kit is available for both these units.

We've also added the Torque Work Centres to our range as we see these as a great Aussie innovation.

In the next few days the Walko Work Bench and accessories will appear on the website, again giving us the opportunity of selling a great European product.

If you have any questions pls give us a call.

Regards

Grahame

Groggy
23rd February 2010, 06:48 PM
If they are metric won't they be the LS 431.4 and the LS 812.8?

(sorry, some days I just can't help myself :) )

What degree of accuracy will they have Grahame?

Gwhat
23rd February 2010, 08:32 PM
If they are metric won't they be the LS 431.4 and the LS 812.8?

(sorry, some days I just can't help myself :) )

What degree of accuracy will they have Grahame?

Graoggy

We kept the inch names & codes with a -M suffix, the repeatability is 1/40th mm or 1/1000th of an inch.

Regards

Grahame

Gwhat
24th February 2010, 01:47 PM
Hi

I forgot to mention that we are also getting 6 x different METRIC scales for the various Incra Tracks & Fences they will be (reading left to right)
1220>810 / 810>410 / 410>0 & 0>410 / 410>810 / 810>1220mm

Put simply; 0 > 1220mm are now available in both directions.

Regards

Grahame