PDA

View Full Version : Wagga wagga turn about

chucky
14th March 2010, 08:18 PM
I have just arrived back home from a fantastic & informative 3 days at the 2010 Wagga Wagga Turn About. I would like to thank Riverina Woodworkers for the time and effort they put in to make this weekend possible,and a special thanks to Vic, , Jim, Ken, Neil for their advice they offered us woodturners and the advice all so offered from other turners who attended. The one thing that really sticks out is that Never Stop Learning when you attend venues such as Wagga Wagga Turn About http://cdn.woodworkforums.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

Rum Pig
15th March 2010, 02:19 PM
Bugger I missed out I will be their in about 3 weeks never seem to be in the right place at the right time:doh:

wagga mick
18th March 2010, 10:10 PM
I also attended the turnabout and learnt so much some of the tricks the pro use and came back turning some things never thought I would ever be able to lokking forward to the next one in 12 months time

tea lady
18th March 2010, 11:55 PM
I also attended the turnabout and learnt so much some of the tricks the pro use and came back turning some things never thought I would ever be able to lokking forward to the next one in 12 months time:cool:Meanwhile you can waste time ..... I mean learn more stuff here.:2tsup::D (welcome to our forum.:U )

artme
19th March 2010, 08:59 AM
G'dy Wagga Mick and welcome to the shed.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Ross
19th March 2010, 05:03 PM
Another well kept secret........or did I miss the post saying it was on?

Ross

Allan at Wallan
19th March 2010, 07:14 PM
Must have been a great time for one bloke.

He turned up at Northern Woodturners last night and
stayed for quite a while, had a cuppa then left for a
place called Tooradin.

Some people just never want to stay at home.:D

Good to see ya "" - call in anytime.

Allan

RETIRED
19th March 2010, 08:56 PM
Thank you Allan.

Was a great week considering. :wink: