PDA

View Full Version : A rocker for young people

Rocker
11th September 2004, 12:46 PM
This is the armless version of my rocker. Rockers aren't just for old codgers; you could have lots of fun with this one :D

outback
11th September 2004, 12:58 PM
Would you care to elaborate on that one, or should we just fill in the blanks as we see fit.

P.S. Very nice workmanship.

Rocker
11th September 2004, 04:43 PM
Outback,

I will quote the royal motto: Honi soit qui mal y pense. :)

Rocker

MajorPanic
11th September 2004, 07:51 PM
Right-ho Rocker!!

The one you sent me in the post has gone missing!!! :mad:

Is this my replacement????? ;) ;) ;)

(God! I love your Rocking Chairs :D )

Rocker
11th September 2004, 09:53 PM
Major,

Actually I think I owe you one, especially as you should have won the door-prize at my place, since your name came up first. A set of rocker plans is on it's way to you :)

Rocker

Shane Watson
11th September 2004, 10:53 PM
Hey are you saying I won unfairly? hehehe..... ;)

I rigged that draw perfectly legally, cause no one saw me...... :eek:

outback
12th September 2004, 12:10 PM
Outback,

I will quote the royal motto: Honi soit qui mal y pense. :)

Rocker
I'd like to reply with some outstanding witicism, but sleep deprivation denies me any possibility of this.

Lets just say there's a little devil in all of us, that's what puts the spice in our life. ;)

MajorPanic
12th September 2004, 08:04 PM
Major,

Actually I think I owe you one, especially as you should have won the door-prize at my place, since your name came up first. A set of rocker plans is on it's way to you :)
Rocker
Thanks Rocker :D :D :D !!!!!,

NOW!!! who's the luckiest wood butcher around?????
The gods have smiled on me:D

DPB
13th September 2004, 12:34 AM
I will quote the royal motto: Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Hey, Rocker! I've been in Canada for the past three months trying to remember my high school French - now you through pig latin at me? :confused:

hexbaz
13th September 2004, 12:58 AM
Hey, Rocker! I've been in Canada for the past three months trying to remember my high school French - now you through pig latin at me? :confused:Always thought "Honi soit qui mal y pense" was French! ... Evil be who evil thinks.

Rocker
13th September 2004, 07:49 AM
Don,

It is high time you stopped wasting your time trying to learn Latin in Canada, and got down to the serious pursuits in life, like building rockers. I think actually that Honi soit qui mal y pense is Norman French brought over to England by my (and probably yours too) 28th great-grandfather, William the Conqueror.

Rocker