PDA

View Full Version : Not a classic ... yet

MikeyRoberts
23rd March 2010, 05:57 PM
Destined to be one, one day

Oz PD Racer, half built, but out of time...and room.... - eBay Sail, Boats, Boats, Watercraft, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-Mar-10 17:43:49 AEDST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Oz-PD-Racer-half-built-but-out-of-time-and-room_W0QQitemZ130376998837QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Boats?hash=item1e5b131fb5)

SimonP
24th March 2010, 07:51 AM
Sorry Mikey, but a classic what? Bookcase?
All it needs is shelves and someone to stand it up!
"Oz PD Racer" Race against what? Sea cucumbers?
(The seller does mention it could make a good sandpit)

Ok, ok, before anyone else says it, I know I'm a hypocrite. I love everything, good, bad and ugly that members put on this thread.
But this one couldn't pass without some comment
(perhaps there should be a rule that boats entered here should have at least one pointy end)

PAR
27th March 2010, 09:13 PM
Caulk the corners well and use it as a concrete mixing tub . . .

m2c1Iw
28th March 2010, 11:00 PM
That will be enough out of you two.

Did you see that Jim Michalak and John Welsford have joined Mik in offering their versions of the mighty Duck.

Volkswagon of the sea! :D

PAR
29th March 2010, 03:44 AM
With the rounded sides on the Welsford version, you can slide a mixing hoe back and forth much easier too. Michalak's designs have all been Puddle Duck variants haven't they . . .

m2c1Iw
29th March 2010, 06:48 PM
With the rounded sides on the Welsford version, you can slide a mixing hoe back and forth much easier too.

Mmmm......yep good point.

Michalak's designs have all been Puddle Duck variants haven't they . . .

Um yes :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure we won't see a Riccelli version. :D

PAR
30th March 2010, 07:11 AM
I've been looking to install and concrete drive in front of the barn, maybe I'll need to do some mixing by hand . . .

m2c1Iw
30th March 2010, 11:01 PM
I've been looking to install and concrete drive in front of the barn, maybe I'll need to do some mixing by hand . . .

Ah ha a new class, sailing concrete mixing tub from Riccelli Design should create quite a stir. :rolleyes: :D

SimonP
30th March 2010, 11:14 PM
Ah! A new angle on ferro-cement design. Well done, Par