PDA

View Full Version : postie has been

texx
29th March 2010, 02:22 PM
yep postie dropped this off today , .
going to be very handy .
even though i am stuf*ed from picking pumpkins this morning i am going to make a box for these to live in this afternoon.:D:D
and while i am here ill take the opportunity to shove in a pic of what the stork dropped off the other day .
granddaughter number 2 , olivia grace .

RETIRED
29th March 2010, 02:48 PM
Near had a heart attack when I saw the pic of the baby and thought to myself, "things sure have changed since we had our 3":D

Postie actually makes more sense if you didn't want em. Just send em back.:rolleyes:

RETIRED
29th March 2010, 02:49 PM
The collets look pretty good too.:D

Ozkaban
29th March 2010, 02:53 PM
Congrats! Looks lovely :2tsup: Just remember that grandkids are your reward for not killing your own kids :D:D:D

My #3 is due in about 4 months - it's a wonderful time of life.

I always enjoyed taking my daughters into the hospital to visit other people who've just had kids. When asked 'who are you hear to see', I just reply 'No-one - I'm hear about warranty... ' :D

Cool collet set too, BTW. You didn't expect it to get much attention next to that other photo, did you???

Cheers,
Dave

Ozkaban
29th March 2010, 03:01 PM
postie has been

Was actually going to say, it's normally the milk man, isn't it???
:D:D:D

Sturdee
29th March 2010, 03:11 PM
Where did you get that lovely collet set from?

Peter.

texx
29th March 2010, 03:48 PM
Where did you get that lovely collet set from?

Peter.

china mate , via you know who bay . $104 .00 delivered the lot .
er32 chuck number 2 morse , 19 collets from 2mm to 20mm

Enfield Guy
29th March 2010, 08:01 PM
Cool looking collets and kiddie. Congratulations. Enjoy them both. Remember that it is your responsibility to live old enough to be a burden upon your children.

Cheers

texx
29th March 2010, 08:26 PM
thanks for the replies guys i am off in a few minutes to see my new granddaughter , so far i have only seen pics .
and i have just finished knocking up a box for the collets and chuck out of what i had on hand .
wont be entering it in the current box challenge that i was reading about the other day :U:U, but it will serve the purpose its meant for .

dai sensei
29th March 2010, 08:47 PM
Nice set, nice box. Congrats on the stork gift too :U

Christos
29th March 2010, 08:57 PM
Nice box. Why so many collects?

Sawdust Maker
29th March 2010, 09:06 PM
Congrats on the grand child :2tsup:

Nice set of Collets
You didn't do dovetails on the box :doh:

tea lady
29th March 2010, 10:00 PM
She's not called Collet too is she? :oo::C:D

Ozkaban
29th March 2010, 10:17 PM
She's not called Collet too is she? :oo::C:D

Colleen?

texx
29th March 2010, 10:25 PM
olivia grace
and i just got back from number one sons place where i had a nurse of her for half an hour and only got spewed on once while i burped her after a feed,

tea lady
29th March 2010, 10:43 PM
olivia grace
and i just got back from number one sons place where i had a nurse of her for half an hour and only got spewed on once while i burped her after a feed,:2tsup: Yeah! Ya gotta time those cuddles! :D I always had a cloth over my shoulder. :cool:

artme
30th March 2010, 08:44 AM
Like the look of the contents of both pics.:2tsup:

Can't say pumpkin picking is my favourite sport either.:no:

Rum Pig
30th March 2010, 09:00 AM
Congratulations to you and your sons family on a beautiful baby girl:2tsup::2tsup:
You sound like a very proud Grandfather:)

Nice collet I must keep my eye out for one. You haven't named the chuck after your granddaughter have you:rolleyes:

olivia grace
and i just got back from number one sons place where i had a nurse of her for half an hour and only got spewed on once while i burped her after a feed,
My son had bad reflux when he was a baby and every one got spewed on but he saved the best for his dad right in the mouth:C that will teach me for making silly baby noises while holding him above me:doh:

Ozkaban
30th March 2010, 10:44 AM
My son had bad reflux when he was a baby and every one got spewed on but he saved the best for his dad right in the mouth:C that will teach me for making silly baby noises while holding him above me:doh:

mumble mumble mumble I've done that mumble mumble mumble

Nothing on the planet is as gross as that. Nothing...

The Bleeder
30th March 2010, 11:33 AM
olivia grace

Grand father has now be christened.

Rum Pig
30th March 2010, 11:33 AM
mumble mumble mumble I've done that mumble mumble mumble

Nothing on the planet is as gross as that. Nothing...
I had to consume a lot of rum to get that taste out of my mouth:(:D

Ed Reiss
30th March 2010, 11:34 AM
olivia grace

no good deed goes unpunished :U

Congrats on the granddaughter :2tsup:

rsser
30th March 2010, 07:50 PM
Nice Texx.

I like it that you can hand the thing back when you're done playing.

The kid I mean ;-}