PDA

View Full Version : New gallery

S Hayward
27th October 1999, 10:07 PM
G'day all
Some of you will know me from previous postings on this board and others as well as my association with Adams Timber in Canberra. My Name is Shaun Hayward and together with my wife Lianne I am setting up a new gallery in a small town called Bredbo. Bredbo is located approx 60km south of Canberra on the Monaro Highway, about half an hour north of Cooma. This is the main route to the NSW snowfields and the highway is also used by many heading to the south coast area around Eden. We are told that approx 1.5 million cars per year pass our front door. Our gallery will be called Monaro Wood World and will mainly sell items of contemporary woodwork, large and small, with an emphasis on good quality. There are no shortage of places to buy rubbish but we don't want to be one of them. Our gallery will also house some other selected items such as paintings to complement the woodwork. This new venture should be open to the public in early January. If you are a maker of fine woodwork looking for an outlet dedicated to establishing mutually benificial relationships with its suppliers ( I am also a maker and understand many of the problems that have been experienced when dealing with some galleries ) we want to hear from you. You can e-mail me at [email protected] , phone on 0418 486004 or 02 64544170 or mail to Monaro Wood World
Monaro Hwy. Bredbo NSW 2626
We are looking for all types of woodwork so contact us and see what we are about. Our web page will be up and running soon so you can look there too.
Regards to all.
Shaun Hayward.
Monaro Wood World

[This message has been edited by ubeaut (edited 27 October 1999).]

Rod Smith
28th October 1999, 11:34 AM
Hi Shaun. Good luck with your venture, sounds fantastic. See ya, Rod

------------------

lushy
28th October 1999, 02:22 PM
Love the area you are in including the mobile speed cameras that lurk about good luck will drop in when passing.
David

Peter Phelps
28th October 1999, 06:59 PM
Good luck Shaun and Lianne, I'm sure it will be a great success. Book me in for the Grand Opening.
Regards
Peter (ORGANOIL South East NSW Distributors)

Ray
28th October 1999, 11:52 PM
Steve. Best wishes and good luck with the new venture. Ray Sanders. Beenatree Gallery Loch, Victoria.

S Hayward
29th October 1999, 12:11 AM
Thanks to all of you expressing best of luck etc with our new gallery. Woodworkers are a pretty godd bunch and it's a good industry to work in. Hope to meet some of you cyber woodies soon.
Regards
Shaun Hayward

S Hayward
29th October 1999, 12:12 AM
Thanks to all of you expressing best of luck etc with our new gallery. Woodworkers are a pretty good bunch and it's a good industry to work in. Hope to meet some of you cyber woodies soon.
Regards
Shaun Hayward