PDA

View Full Version : Desktop items required

S Hayward
2nd November 1999, 04:29 PM
Dear woodies
Thanks for your recent good wishes following my posting the other day announcing our new gallery, Monaro Wood World. We also require products to sell but so far the response from people on this BB has not yeilded any items. Maybe you need something to get your teeth into so how's this. I have a client who is looking to add a number of wood products to his range of promotional items. He is looking for desktop accessories in particular and things such as business card holders, pens and pen sets, pen stands, document boxes, papersweights etc have been suggested. We have some items already but are always looking for more, maybe something I've not mentioned yet. There is potential for some volume sales here as previous orders have been for lots up to 200 at a time. Sometimes we may only need a few. We need some budget type products such as paperweights right through to top end document boxes etc. All items need to be well made and finished regardless of price bracket.
If you are a gun turner or production woodworker then contact me please. E-mail or Ph 02 64544445 or fax 02 64544446.
Cheers and happy woodworking.
Shaun