PDA

View Full Version : Woodborer's Grandaughters

Wood Borer
16th September 2004, 10:31 AM
Our son and daughter in law had our second grandaughter yesterday.

Here are our two little gems a 2 and half year old sister holding her less than a day old little sister.

More projects in the shed now.

silentC
16th September 2004, 10:41 AM
Very cute. Congratulations WB and all the best to the family. I bet they've both got you wrapped around their little fingers ;)

craigb
16th September 2004, 10:47 AM
Nice one WB.

I hope you got that change table finished in time. :)

Craig

bitingmidge
16th September 2004, 11:17 AM
Yep! Good on all of you!

Cheers,

P

Wongo
16th September 2004, 11:18 AM
Congratulations Wood Borer :)

48?? Grandfather?? :eek: or are you really 48?

Wood Borer
16th September 2004, 11:38 AM
Craig,

The change table was finished in time and has been delivered.

Both have me wrapped around their little fingers Silent. Strange isn't it, a bloke can push and shove with adults but when it comes to kids you are putty in their hands.

Wongo, that is my age - old isn't it! We started our family when we young, worked two jobs etc and now everything is paid off, kids have left home after completing uni and we are enjoying our grandkids.

I have mates my age with a big mortgage and still pushing pushers - we were the fools 20 years ago according to them but now .... their silence is deafening. Everyone to their own but we reckon we hit the magic formula - happy, debt free, enjoying life and healthy.

silentC
16th September 2004, 11:46 AM
Of course that all relies upon finding someone that quickly who'll have you ;) Took me well into my 30's :D

barnsey
16th September 2004, 12:03 PM
I've had 4 goes at finding the right one - seems I finally got it right ;)
Shhh - she's standing behind me :p
Seems like WB's got it right too - Well done ;)

echnidna
16th September 2004, 12:20 PM
Congratulations Woodborer & Meg.
The other big advantage of starting nice and early is that you are still young enough to enjoy your great grandkids when they start to come along.

Sturdee
16th September 2004, 07:51 PM
Congratulations, gorgeous kids, you're very lucky.

Enjoy them, play with them and then, best of all, hand them back to their parents. :D

Peter.

MarkV
16th September 2004, 10:10 PM
Beautiful Kids mate Congrats and best wishes.

ozwinner
16th September 2004, 10:25 PM
Nice kids WB, I like kids that you can give back. :D

Al :)

Driver
16th September 2004, 11:20 PM
Congratulations WB - they're beautiful.

I keep telling my two grown-ups to get out there and settle down - produce some grandchildren for me to play with. Nothin' doing so far but I keep hoping!

Col

himzol
17th September 2004, 09:52 AM
we were the fools 20 years ago according to them but now

For me it was 15 years ago, I can go out and have a kick of the footy with him or get in the cricket nets, it's great.

BTW, the two girls look great, best wishes I hope all goes well for the whole family.

Himzo.

Iain
6th October 2004, 06:18 PM
With six years on you Woodborer I sometimes feel envious but they do keep you on your toes.
Great photo.
Unfortunately I went through the mill once before current Mrs, 23 years now, what a waste of 11 years before that.

Wood Borer
6th October 2004, 06:43 PM
Iain,

Thanks for the kind words, by the look of your photos, you have made up for the lost 11 years.

HappyHammer
4th January 2005, 01:33 PM
With six years on you Woodborer I sometimes feel envious but they do keep you on your toes.
Great photo.
Unfortunately I went through the mill once before current Mrs, 23 years now, what a waste of 11 years before that.
Live for now Iain:D . I realised early with number one and got out after 7 months:eek: . Current SWMBO is the one.

Great looking Grandkids WB.

sailingamerican
16th January 2005, 06:49 AM
Better than the shed any day.

I take care of my grandchildren. Never get to the shed on those days. Would not trade it for the world.

Beautiful babies.