artme
17th April 2010, 07:49 PM
Needabedfeatheredone?

funkychicken
17th April 2010, 11:39 PM
Nup, I should be right. Thanks for the offer:2tsup:

munruben
21st April 2010, 06:24 PM
I was only thinking to myself today, how little mention there has been about the show this year compared to other years. Usually there is some excitement in the forums leading up to the show but doesn't seem to be that way this year. Wonder if it has anything to do with having 2 shows last year and this one being the third in 12 months so to speak.
Maybe interest may pick up a bit now someone has brought the subject up again.

Bluegum
24th April 2010, 03:01 PM
5 weeks away!

Almost time for the annual pilgrimage. Looking forward to it.

Christos
24th April 2010, 04:32 PM
I am just waiting for the Sydney Show. Simple reason for that as I am in Sydney. :)

I have already told work that I am not available over the weekend of the Sydney show. :oo:

Ok I get back in my box.

Superbunny
24th April 2010, 09:36 PM
I am just waiting for the Sydney Show. Simple reason for that as I am in Sydney. :)

I have already told work that I am not available over the weekend of the Sydney show. :oo:

Ok I get back in my box.

Yes, get back in that box and don't come out until you show your passport to cross the NSW/Qld dotted line on the map thingy. It's our show in Brissy.:D:D

SB

Christos
25th April 2010, 11:26 AM
Yes, get back in that box and don't come out until you show your passport to cross the NSW/Qld dotted line on the map thingy. It's our show in Brissy.:D:D

SB

Love it. :U

soundman
29th April 2010, 11:23 PM
I was only thinking to myself today, how little mention there has been about the show this year compared to other years. Usually there is some excitement in the forums leading up to the show but doesn't seem to be that way this year. Wonder if it has anything to do with having 2 shows last year and this one being the third in 12 months so to speak.
Maybe interest may pick up a bit now someone has brought the subject up again.

how about this

:let::thewave::santajump::thewave::let:

:cheerleader::band::elefant: :groupwave::cakerms:

is that enough exccitement for ya.

cheers

munruben
29th April 2010, 11:39 PM
NOW THATS what I'm talkin' bout:D Goodonya soundman.:2tsup:

how about this

:let::thewave::santajump::thewave::let:

:cheerleader::band::elefant: :groupwave::cakerms:

is that enough exccitement for ya.

cheers

wheelinround
29th April 2010, 11:48 PM
Careful John watch your BP it might go up just think tools:;

woodnut
30th April 2010, 11:22 PM
Unfortunately I won't be there this time. BUGGER! But it should be a beaut, especially after the crappy blasted "cum and try show". Have a ball you lot, I will miss it!

funkychicken
1st May 2010, 01:58 PM
Three weeks!