PDA

View Full Version : Sydney in August - its now September * * *

Pages : [1] 2 3

powderpost
28th April 2010, 10:31 PM
Have you Sydney turners got any gatherings planned for 28th August? We will be in Sydney from 27th August until 1st Sept. Would like to meet and tell lies. :; :D
Jim

wheelinround
28th April 2010, 10:36 PM
Its a Saturday Jim maybe just maybe we can have a GTG with master of segmenting

What about Sydneyites:U

Sawdust Maker
28th April 2010, 10:58 PM
Why not
sounds like a good idea
anywhere got a couple of lathes we could lean against whilst telling lies :D

powderpost
28th April 2010, 11:23 PM
Oops... Just been informed that Saturday is to be set aside for shopping... Now Sunday 29th is allowed... :- :D
Jim

wheelinround
28th April 2010, 11:28 PM
Oops... Just been informed that Saturday is to be set aside for shopping... Now Sunday 29th is allowed... :- :D
Jim

Does this include tool shopping Jim H&F's are open Saturdays :U we have Sunday shopping in the big smoke 7 days now Jim if thats a help.

Jim where will you be staying as in Sydney we are spread far and wide.

powderpost
28th April 2010, 11:55 PM
Ray... shhhh not so loud, swmbo didn't hear that. She doesn't know about Sunday shopping in the city yet. The "shopping" would be female type only... if you get my drift. :wink: Got to make some concessions to maintain the status qou.
We will be staying at Mantra on Kent, wherever that is. Gotta remember we are country folk you know. :B :D
Would appear we will arrive about 10:15 am from Adelaide on the Indian Pacific, Saturday morning.
Jim

wheelinround
29th April 2010, 12:12 AM
Ah right Jim :; Saturday is best for female type shopping inner city, Sunday is a drag and mainly market type down at the Rocks not far from were you will be.
Your also close to Darling Harbour, QVB.

Train your coming the longway round I see :U.

Maybe other forumites may know of an innercity turners/woodies meeting point.

Ozkaban
29th April 2010, 10:32 AM
Sounds fun:2tsup: Count me in where ever it is!

Cheers,
Dave

hughie
29th April 2010, 08:32 PM
Should be OK for me, will bring a few goodies to play with.

wheelinround
24th June 2010, 10:21 AM
As some of you know Jim's presently in Vic freezing his butt off.

He's on his way Nth to Sydney some were interested in a GTG

How about a show of hands again also suggestions as to where we can possibly GTG.

Jim as above has stated Saturday is LOHL's shopping day.:U

Exhibition - Page 2 - Woodwork Forums (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f8/exhibition-119240-post1170430/#post1170430)
Posted by: powderpost
On: 23rd Jun 2010 09:31 AM

Ray, we will be in Sydney Friday 27th August till Wednesday 1st September.
Jim

RETIRED
24th June 2010, 12:09 PM
As some of you know Jim's presently in Vic freezing his butt off.

JimNo, he is freezing in Mareeba at the moment.:wink::D

Pat
24th June 2010, 05:51 PM
I'll put my hand up for where ever it is held. Dunno about a location tho, especially inner city and accessible . . .

hughie
24th June 2010, 08:17 PM
How are we going with a location?

RETIRED
24th June 2010, 11:45 PM
Don't any of you have sheds?:)

wheelinround
25th June 2010, 09:01 AM
:no: More like storage areas, living in suburbia has its draw backs :~

Sawdust Maker
27th June 2010, 09:25 PM
My shed is crowded with me in it :(

wheelinround
28th June 2010, 09:47 AM
Looks like we need a Club shed what about a Men Shed somewhere :rolleyes:

Grumpy John
28th June 2010, 11:35 PM
You Northeners need to come to Melbourne for the next "turn-on" and learn how to get organised :fisch: :stirthepot: :D.

Hardenfast
2nd July 2010, 09:34 AM
I too would be interested to meet up somewhere in Sydney - and perhaps try to absorb some mojo from "the master of segmenting".
Unfortunately I can't provide much help with the venue but would be quite willing to travel to anywhere in the big smoke (I'm at Gosford), or assist in whatever way I can.

Wayne

coffenup
4th July 2010, 09:49 PM
hey grumpy can't you get your fello victorians to come you need the rest of us to make up the numbers
regards Michael

ian
5th July 2010, 12:26 AM
bump, so I have a link

Allen Neighbors
10th July 2010, 10:49 AM
Sigh..... :(

wheelinround
16th July 2010, 02:49 PM
Darn dates are out http://www.woodworkforums.com/f12/2010-sydney-tool-sale-swap-120900/

your going to miss this Jim :U

powderpost
16th July 2010, 11:48 PM
Bugger... or maybe just as well????? Probably would have caused some difficulties.. :C :D
We leave home on 12 August, will be hard to contact until we get to Sydney.
Jim

Jim Carroll
17th July 2010, 10:43 AM
Don't any of you have sheds?:)

And a back yard.

Does not need much room to show people what is going on.

If you have seen the size of Groggys shed with all the gear he has crammed in there, the lathe was pushed to the door and everyone sat outside.

Not too hard

wheelinround
17th July 2010, 10:45 AM
And a back yard.

Does not need much room to show people what is going on.

If you have seen the size of Groggys shed with all the gear he has crammed in there, the lathe was pushed to the door and everyone sat outside.

Not too hard

Do all those places have wheelchair access Jim???

Grumpy John
17th July 2010, 06:27 PM
Do all those places have wheelchair access Jim???

Basically, YES.

wheelinround
17th July 2010, 06:33 PM
Basically, YES.

Toilet included in the basics.:rolleyes:

RETIRED
17th July 2010, 07:02 PM
My place yes.

wheelinround
17th July 2010, 07:46 PM
My place yes.

I'll remember that .:U

Sadly many places don't, either through age of the home, office, building or just poor design. . I have often fallen foul of good hearted people who think places can accommodate a wheelchair, only to find its not so :no:. I use a standard off the shelf type which just fits through many doorways.:roll:. Stairs are another matter.

Even many a disabled loo has problems.

GoGuppy
17th July 2010, 11:10 PM
Just saw this post!

What a great idea, pity I'm off on my animal, sorry annual leave that weekend. My cupboard size shed would've been a great place to keep the cordial cool :wink:!

ah well...
Cheers

hughie
19th July 2010, 01:08 PM
How the location coming? I seemed to have missed it some where

wheelinround
19th July 2010, 02:16 PM
How the location coming? I seemed to have missed it some where

At this stage Hughie "you ain't missed nothing yet" :roll:

Might be a meeting in Darling Harbour or China Town we can all turn chopsticks :U

ian
20th July 2010, 12:20 AM
Hi Wheel'n

Men's Sheds relatively close to where PowderPost will be staying in the CBD are:

Lane Cove Men's Shed
15 Figtree St
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Phone: +61 02 9418 8459
Email: [email protected] ([email protected])

North Sydney Community Men's Shed
Russell Street
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
Phone: +61 02 9953 3126

Willoughby Community Men's Shed
296E Sailors Bay Road
Northbridge Golf Course
Northbridge, NSW 2063
Phone: +61 02 9403 7321

If Powderpost can be induced to travel some more, this lot might be the answer

Cumberland Woodworkers Inc
Iona St
Deborah Wicks Walkway
Blacktown, NSW 2770
Phone: 02 9864 1620

wheelinround
20th July 2010, 09:03 AM
Hi Wheel'n

Men's Sheds relatively close to where PowderPost will be staying in the CBD are:

Lane Cove Men's Shed
15 Figtree St
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Phone: +61 02 9418 8459

North Sydney Community Men's Shed
Russell Street
Wollstonecraft, NSW 2065
Phone: +61 02 9953 3126

Willoughby Community Men's Shed
296E Sailors Bay Road
Northbridge Golf Course
Northbridge, NSW 2063
Phone: +61 02 9403 7321

If Powderpost can be induced to travel some more, this lot might be the answer

Cumberland Woodworkers Inc
Iona St
Deborah Wicks Walkway
Blacktown, NSW 2770
Phone: 02 9864 1620

Ian thanks for those :2tsup: I know Cumberland president personally and have thought of asking him I'd have to check out there meeting date as they do meet Sunday's.

The others would could suit much better as Jim will not have is own transport. Getting to Cumberland club would mean a round trip and a waste of hrs traveling.

hughie
20th July 2010, 09:13 AM
The others would could suit much better as Jim will not have is own transport. Getting to Cumberland club would mean a round trip and a waste of hrs traveling.

Dunno Ray where will he be staying? I could be the taxi if required.As long as we get a few good hours together as a group if nothing else to talk load of old rubbish :U It'll still be a good turn out....... forgive the pun.

I am in the process of building mine but it wont be ready not by a long chalk as I kinda running three major projects at once. Yeah, I know a glutton for punishment

wheelinround
20th July 2010, 09:50 AM
Dunno Ray where will he be staying? I could be the taxi if required.As long as we get a few good hours together as a group if nothing else to talk load of old rubbish :U It'll still be a good turn out....... forgive the pun.

I am in the process of building mine but it wont be ready not by a long chalk as I kinda running three major projects at once. Yeah, I know a glutton for punishment

Jim will be staying in the City Hughie Kent St The Mantra on Kent.

Thanks Hughie I am sure a Taxi service would be greatly enjoyed.:2tsup:

Now there's an idea all meet at Hughies and finish off one project a segemented shed :p

wheelinround
20th July 2010, 11:03 AM
I have just emailed all the sheds Ian posted in hope we may strike one which can accommodate our GTG.

:U

wheelinround
20th July 2010, 11:24 AM
:doh: Just spoke to Cumberland's President sadly they are out and I may be also. As OTGA and Cumberland, Blue Mnts and possibly Lalor Park Western Sydney wood turners are going to be at Penrith Show that weekend.
Original dates were July 24th for the show, I had not had an update till just now.:roll:

August personally is sure going to be a busy month every weekend something on for either LOML or I.

nz_carver
22nd July 2010, 01:38 PM
ok well boys theres room at my place??
if we need a place:2tsup:

I can talk to the powers that be and make a trip in to the city to do a pick up??

wheelinround
22nd July 2010, 06:17 PM
ok well boys theres room at my place??
if we need a place:2tsup:

I can talk to the powers that be and make a trip in to the city to do a pick up??

Dave thats great if your parents will allow another shed GTG so soon after the other one.

It could mean I might get there for a short while anyway.

Hughie and Ian have offered transporting Jim and his LOHL around I hope those offers still stand if not speak up please.

Council have just installed a new GTG area across the road I was considering that as an alternative but poor Jim and better half would freeze.

RETIRED
22nd July 2010, 07:10 PM
Dave thats great if your parents will allow another shed GTG so soon after the other one.

It could mean I might get there for a short while anyway.

Hughie and Ian have offered transporting Jim and his LOHL around I hope those offers still stand if not speak up please.

Council have just installed a new GTG area across the road I was considering that as an alternative but poor Jim and better half would freeze.
Nope, we trained Jim in Melbourne last month. :roflmao:

nz_carver
22nd July 2010, 07:46 PM
Ran it past mum this afternoon and we are good to go

Just need to know dates and numbers
I will try hard to get some of the people from my turning group around this time

Nick pat I hope to see you there as well????

Dad says there will be more food this time lol

ian
22nd July 2010, 08:25 PM
Dave

without being too specific, where among the 4.5M who call Sydney home are you located?

wheelinround
22nd July 2010, 08:58 PM
Rooty Hill Ian its just in sawdustmakers driving limit.:U

wheelinround
22nd July 2010, 09:01 PM
Nope, we trained Jim in Melbourne last month. :roflmao:

Don't know about that wind blows straight off Kosi and through Goulburn into Liverpool/Hinchinbrook.

powderpost
22nd July 2010, 09:16 PM
Now you Sydney blokes are making me feel guilty.. :B. Looks like you are due for a GTG any way. :D The cold doesn't worry me too much, :) we have had a very cold winter this year good preparation for our journey south. Got down to 18c three times. :2tsup: Really looking forward to meeting fellow forumites.
, I just pretended to be cold down there.. just to see if you lot really cared... :;
Jim

RETIRED
22nd July 2010, 09:49 PM
Now you Sydney blokes are making me feel guilty.. :B. Looks like you are due for a GTG any way. :D The cold doesn't worry me too much, :) we have had a very cold winter this year good preparation for our journey south. Got down to 18c three times. :2tsup: Really looking forward to meeting fellow forumites.
, I just pretended to be cold down there.. just to see if you lot really cared... :;
JimYou must be related to Spock with that shade of blue skin. :whistling2:

hughie
23rd July 2010, 01:07 AM
, :) we have had a very cold winter this year good preparation for our journey south. Got down to 18c three times.

Jeez 18c If it was that warm here Ray and I would be down the beach.......we had zero last night and we got August to go yet. Yeehah! time to bring out duck down undies. :U

wheelinround
23rd July 2010, 09:58 AM
Jeez 18c If it was that warm here Ray and I would be down the beach.......we had zero last night and we got August to go yet. Yeehah! time to bring out duck down undies. :U

:o Duck down undies :no: no feathers

-1 last night I believe.

nz_carver
23rd July 2010, 05:40 PM
rite boys we haveing this at my place????
and whats the date??

and do we know numbers?

wheelinround
23rd July 2010, 05:53 PM
August Sunday 29th

Names so Far

Powderpost - Jim & LOHL
Sawdust Maker - Nick
Pat
Hughie
Ian
Hardenfast
Wheelin + Sue possible
Nz Carver
Ozkaban

Dave don't expect you to cater it all on your own either.

Ray

nz_carver
23rd July 2010, 06:03 PM
thats cool ray just have to let dad know a date:D

wheelinround
23rd July 2010, 06:22 PM
thats cool ray just have to let dad know a date:D

Dave ask dad by all means but lets hear from the fellows if they are happy to meet at your place. We know some just can't drive past Pennant Hills Rd :;

Sawdust Maker
23rd July 2010, 09:47 PM
1 I have a leave pass and can attend :2tsup:
2 I could bring some of my world famous coleslau or a bag of mixed nuts :?
3 I'm probably closest to the city and could pickup Mr & Mrs Powderpost and convey them to NZ's abode ... and probably return them to the city :2tsup:
4 ?

ian
23rd July 2010, 11:14 PM
Not sure about having a leave pass for the whole day, but I'm also close to the city and could be taxi

We know some just can't drive past Pennant Hills Rd :;and I do drive past Pennant Hills Rd at least once a week

hughie
24th July 2010, 01:36 AM
Goodo we've got a place and a date, maybe need an address :U How about we all chip in a couple bucks or so for catering etc or whatever.

Do have any sort of idea of whats on the agenda? Turning, demos, bring n buy table, swaps and so on

wheelinround
24th July 2010, 10:56 AM
Goodo we've got a place and a date, maybe need an address :U How about we all chip in a couple bucks or so for catering etc or whatever.

Do have any sort of idea of whats on the agenda? Turning, demos, bring n buy table, swaps and so on

Rooty Hill Hughie short hop to the club :U should it rain buckets.

Lathes there are two available at Daves a Mini and a Teknatool 1000 see GtG you missed here (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f12/sunday-lunch-new-work-shop-119536/)

nz_carver
24th July 2010, 12:57 PM
Rite then boys looks like its at my place:2tsup:
and a date 29th August???

I will Pm the address close to the date to the ones that dont have it:p

Its up yo you all to work out whats going on
I,e demos, bring n buy table, swaps and so on :q

As for catering etc im happy to do that but if people want to bring food im not going to say no:U

if nick or some one can play taxi that will help for the ones in the city

Christos
26th July 2010, 09:57 AM
I have some information that I wish to share.

I might be able to make it to the get together. Me a non-turner at a turners GTG. It gets worst I will bring a non-woodworker (Jane). :U

RETIRED
26th July 2010, 10:08 AM

I might be able to make it to the get together. Me a non-turner at a turners GTG. It gets worst I will bring a non-woodworker (Jane). :UDon't underestimate the power of "the Black Arts". You shall be converted.:wink:

Sawdust Maker
26th July 2010, 10:54 AM

I might be able to make it to the get together. Me a non-turner at a turners GTG. It gets worst I will bring a non-woodworker (Jane). :U

I dunno - Jane looked pretty interested in what was going on the other day - maybe she should get a lathe for her next birthday :U

Christos
26th July 2010, 07:37 PM
I dunno - Jane looked pretty interested in what was going on the other day - maybe she should get a lathe for her next birthday :U

That's an excellent idea. :clap3: Now I just have to convince her. :rotfl:

wheelinround
26th July 2010, 09:36 PM
That's an excellent idea. :clap3: Now I just have to convince her. :rotfl:

Christos I'll bring along Sue mini lathe

Christos
29th July 2010, 08:45 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Work has taken it's toll on my time and I barley get home before I have to go back to work. So I have been missing the replies on this one. Today has been better I only did a 10 hour day. :hpydans:

I was thinking that I might join one of the local clubs in her area. Not very good of joining one of the clubs in my area, she just would not want to drive out here. She does have her hobbies and that is something that she should also be doing more offen.

wheelinround
29th July 2010, 09:01 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Work has taken it's toll on my time and I barley get home before I have to go back to work. So I have been missing the replies on this one. Today has been better I only did a 10 hour day. :hpydans:

I was thinking that I might join one of the local clubs in her area. Not very good of joining one of the clubs in my area, she just would not want to drive out here. She does have her hobbies and that is something that she should also be doing more offen.

Will find out more on the day seems complicated.

Sawdust Maker
3rd August 2010, 09:49 PM
Looks like I've (well No 1 son) a U15 Hockey trial late that morning :doh:
I thus won't be able to pick up Mr & Mrs P Post from the city
I can still attend early arvo
I'm happy to deliver them back to their digs in the city :2tsup:

wheelinround
3rd August 2010, 10:17 PM
Family first Nick :2tsup:

Ok who's available for a pick up in the city.

ian
3rd August 2010, 10:25 PM
We're talking August 29 right?
I should be right to do the pick-up from the city.
I'll know for sure much closer to the day.

wheelinround
3rd August 2010, 10:30 PM
We're talking August 29 right?
I should be right to do the pick-up from the city.
I'll know for sure much closer to the day.

Thanks Ian yes thats the date.:2tsup:

Ok Powderpost can I suggest you contact us with a way of contacting you when your down here.

RETIRED
3rd August 2010, 10:35 PM
Send up smoke signals. FNQ'landers can read them.:D

wheelinround
3rd August 2010, 10:36 PM

Ok send up some wood :U

powderpost
3rd August 2010, 11:14 PM
I heard that Mr Robertson, I'll have you know we have electricity and phones and hot water up here too you know... :~ :D
Jim

powderpost
3rd August 2010, 11:16 PM
Ian, PM sent.
Jim

wheelinround
10th August 2010, 08:37 PM
Ok an update to names and who's coming as I spoke to Dave today he's got food organised via Dad.

August Sunday 29th

Names so Far

Powderpost - Jim & LOHL
Sawdust Maker - Nick
Pat
Hughie
Ian
Hardenfast
Wheelin + Sue
Nz Carver
Ozkaban
Christos and Jane
Mini - possible
NZcarvers turning club mates no idea how many

Thats 12 + 3 ladies then Daves mates Looking good

Christos
10th August 2010, 08:58 PM
Looking like a good sized group.

Cliff Rogers
10th August 2010, 11:39 PM
Not here we can't... you can't see the bloody smoke in the bloody cloud... :rolleyes:

ian
11th August 2010, 12:01 AM
Powderpost

I've sent a PM with my mobile number.

hughie
18th August 2010, 11:59 AM
I will be bringing a couple of Ezikut hollowers to special off to help get the inaugural 'do' off the ground .:2tsup:

Also some Camphor Laurel, Brush box and what ever else I can find in my stash for trade, swap or what ever.

Oh, and I forgot a couple of TCT tools, sundry other home made stuff to play with.

nz_carver
18th August 2010, 04:46 PM
Hey all can the ones that dont have my Address Pm me as Im going to send it to the ones that dont have it Monday nite all at the same time:2tsup:

And any wood looking for a new home im happy to give it one:D

Mr Ray might just get on my Mini and turn some pens for me it he has the Drill bit:U
Mr Pat is going to bring the stuff to fix this box:B
looking forwed to a nice Day with you all

Pat
18th August 2010, 05:44 PM
I might bring some stuff I picked up down Albury way, Osage Orange, Chestnut, Ironbark and bits and pieces.

I better remember the polish reviver . . . that I have already put in the tool bag:;

nz_carver
18th August 2010, 05:46 PM
And I have your Drill bit from last time :2tsup:

bowl-basher
18th August 2010, 05:58 PM
HI All
A bit late but SWMBO has indicated that she may like to attend this august gathering
Where and what time on the 29th ???
Bowl Basher

Allan at Wallan
18th August 2010, 06:07 PM
Hi Jim,

That Sydney mob do not appear to be all that well organized
for your visit.:no:
Perhaps you should turn around and come back to Melbourne
where we specialize in turnfests. Besides we currently have a
heatwave (I think we reached a top of 10 degrees in Wallan)
with ferocious winds today.:2tsup: That would suit you.

Hope your arrangements work out ok.

Allan

wheelinround
18th August 2010, 06:16 PM
NEW update to names and who's coming

August Sunday 29th

Names so Far

Powderpost - Jim & LOHL
Sawdustmaker - Nick
Pat
Hughie
Ian + LOHL Edited 7-05am 19th August
Hardenfast
Wheelin + Sue
Nz Carver
Ozkaban
Christos and Jane
Mini - possible
Bowlbasher + Jenny

Thats 14 + 5 ladies then Daves mates Looking good

NOTE: Dave you need to send your PM to those names in Blue

wheelinround
18th August 2010, 06:19 PM
HI All
A bit late but SWMBO has indicated that she may like to attend this august gathering
Where and what time on the 29th ???
Bowl Basher

:2tsup: On the list Graham BB & Jenny Sunday 29th August.

wheelinround
19th August 2010, 08:09 AM
Dave have just added Ian's LOHL to list as a possible

Ian has informed me of a problem that has arisen for him personally and we may need another chauffeur on stand by for Powderpost and Mrs Powderpost from the city. Ian will keep us informed of course.

hughie
19th August 2010, 09:43 AM
that Sydney mob do not appear to be all that well organized
for your visit.:no:

wash your mouth out with soap for suggesting such a thing :U

Christos
19th August 2010, 10:56 AM
That Sydney mob do not appear to be all that well organized
for your visit.

No need to be. We are not stressed like the rest of the Australia. We have a laid back approach to life. :U

Yes I am talking about Sydney.

Ozceltic63
19th August 2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Guys.

As I'm too lazy to scan through the 89 post to see what the
go is. Can someone pm the details etc. and perhaps add myself and SWMBO to the guest list.

Thanks

Liam n Wendy

wheelinround
19th August 2010, 11:51 AM
List is growing eh Alan :U with many partners/wives coming to

Ozceltic63 added and LOHL:2tsup:

NEW update to names and who's coming

August Sunday 29th

Names so Far

Powderpost - Jim & LOHL
Sawdustmaker - Nick
Pat
Hughie
Ian Edited 8.54am 20th August
Hardenfast
Wheelin + Sue
Nz Carver
Ozkaban
Christos and Jane
Mini - possible
Bowlbasher + Jenny
Liam n Wendy

Thats 15 + 6 ladies then Daves mates Looking good

munruben
19th August 2010, 12:28 PM
Hope we get some good pics from this do, it seems to have taken more organising then the sydney Olympics.:)

wheelinround
19th August 2010, 02:01 PM
Wish we were getting aid like the Olympic committee, sponsored like it and less false starts :U

You'll Keep John

Latest is I can't get a hold of Nz_carver PM, e-mail and mobile :no:

bowl-basher
20th August 2010, 11:25 AM
Wish we were getting aid like the Olympic committee, sponsored like it and less false starts :U

You'll Keep John

Latest is I can't get a hold of Nz_carver PM, e-mail and mobile :no:

It will be a false start if you don't tell me where and when:U:U:U
Bowl basher

wheelinround
20th August 2010, 11:34 AM
August Sunday 29th Enlarged for the old fellow

Added Rooty Hill Dave will PM the address

Names so Far

Powderpost - Jim & LOHL
Sawdustmaker - Nick
Pat
Hughie
Ian Edited 8.54am 20th August
Hardenfast
Wheelin + Sue
Nz Carver
Ozkaban
Christos and Jane
Mini - possible
Bowlbasher + Jenny
Liam n Wendy

Thats 15 + 6 ladies then Daves mates Looking good

Put you glasses on BB:U

wheelinround
21st August 2010, 09:49 AM
:U Finaly heard from Nz_carver he's alive..........not for long though :D an SMS @ 3am :~ not happy although he assures me it was sent around 7pm. Revenge was sweet :p he was still in bed asleep when I rang at 8.30am:;

He will PM his address Monday for those who haven't got it.

Lunch if we can throw in $5 each Dave said his dad will be happy for that. :2tsup::2tsup:

nz_carver
21st August 2010, 09:59 AM
Yaeh thanks for that Ray:2tsup:

looks like a good GTG so I have a big jug to make all them coffees
(see pic)

As SWMBO is at uni and is back monday I have been in the workshop on the lathe for the last 2 days:;

nz_carver
21st August 2010, 10:07 AM
thats what you call a Jug:D

hughie
21st August 2010, 08:02 PM
thats what you call a Jug:D[

your not wrong :2tsup: and we shall put it to good use.

coffenup
21st August 2010, 09:25 PM
not long now till the master segmenter & turner arrives there
regards Michael