PDA

View Full Version : greetings all

paradoxpeter
28th May 2010, 12:50 PM
Hey nice to join you all. I'm a professional silicone mold maker & cast resin products, see lots of references to pen blanks etc here , so maybe I can be of help to some of you. Meantime watch your fingers on the sharp tools.

Peter R

Woodwould
28th May 2010, 01:34 PM
Welcome peter! :thyel: What sort of products do you cast?

paradoxpeter
28th May 2010, 03:56 PM
I cast in most materials, various plasters, all the resins, and flexible materials, clear, opaque and colored. No real restriction on the type of product, sculptures, corporate awards, bowls, basically what ever I'm asked to do.
Two dimensional & 3, a quick look at the website will give you some examples.
Silicone Mold Making, Resin Casting, Sculptures, Chocolates, Awards (http://www.paradoxx.com.au)

Take care out there

Peter R

Christos
29th May 2010, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the forum. Interesting site.

munruben
29th May 2010, 08:52 AM
Hi Peter and welcome to the forum.:2tsup:

Claw Hama
29th May 2010, 10:16 AM
Hi Peter, welcome to the house of fun, must keep you in mind, some interesting things there.

Big Shed
29th May 2010, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the forum Peter, I'm sure there will times you can answer some of resin casting and mould making questions.

Every time I have looked at making my own silicone moulds I have been put off by the economics of it here in Australia. So far have finished up buying my silicone moulds for pen blanks from the US as the material alone here costs more than the finished mould + postage from the US.

Do you supply silicone resin materials as well?

I see on your website that you run classes in Richmond, is this at Barnes in Swan St?

paradoxpeter
31st May 2010, 09:31 AM
Hi Falco

Yep I run small group workshops at Barnes.
These workshops are designed for people who want to make 2 part molds, for sculptures etc.

I also run private &/or group workshops by arrangement at my home studio
( read garage ) in Rowville.

I dont usually supply raw materials, but could if you want less than the packaged amount.

Sad you can import for less than local prices, try me next time, happy to quote you

Keep turning

Peter R