PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Annelli

gawdelpus
10th July 2010, 11:08 PM
Neil made me do it :) One of Dawns blanks cut in half ,this is my half hehe!

woodturner2
10th July 2010, 11:48 PM
great job john:2tsup: its abit tricky on the eye seeing the pen next to the blank:D

Lloyd

munruben
11th July 2010, 02:24 PM
Dazzling.:) nice pen John.:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

gawdelpus
11th July 2010, 03:43 PM
I was looking for black and white stripes for a collingwood supporter ,but so far this is as close as we could get without doing a black cast then onto a beal to cut stripes and then recast in white "wheww" , luckily the customer saw it and liked it so its sold ,thanks again Neil , cheers ~ John :)

dai sensei
11th July 2010, 04:36 PM
Told you it would be worth doing it last night :U

Mind you, we will still do the straight stripe version on the Beale anyway, the buyer might want another one :U:U

texx
11th July 2010, 07:31 PM
very nice .pretty specky those hey kind of 60's retro look, i did one of those a few weeks ago they remind of those optical illusion picture thingys . i got my blanks from 043 at the brissy www show , got a few of those candy stripe jobs too but if you turn any of those be very very careful they have a habit of cracking when drilling and you need to paint the tubes on most of the multi colour ones too.
however the candy one's i got from dawn last year i never had any crack only the ones from the show .

mkypenturner
11th July 2010, 08:45 PM
very nice :2tsup::2tsup: i also agree its a bit hard on the eyes next to the other blank

artme
12th July 2010, 08:13 AM
That makes my eyes go funny!!

Very nice!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Rum Pig
12th July 2010, 09:07 AM
Very nice pity about the colours:~ maybe try red and black next time:;

Well done:2tsup::2tsup: