PDA

View Full Version : Knight pen intructions

Kev Y.
23rd July 2010, 09:03 PM
Hi all , I have just purchased my first Knight pen kits, and was wondering if there was an instruction sheet out here anywhere, or is it the same as a Polaris kit in assembling?

HazzaB
23rd July 2010, 10:06 PM
Hey Trev,

Look up the website of the mob you brought the kits from, they usually have a info sheet on each kit they supply. If all else fails Google is your friend.

HazzaB

Kev Y.
24th July 2010, 10:59 AM
Hazza.. been there, done that.... thats why I asked here :(

Dorno
24th July 2010, 07:25 PM
Well Kev
My idea would be to contact the supplier. I am not sure where you got it from but I am reasonably sure that David (Timberbits) is a supplier of the knight pen so contact him and see what he has to offer. He is usually pretty good. if you dont do any good give me a yell and I will look further.

Cheers ian

Dorno
24th July 2010, 07:30 PM
Kev
I found some instructions courtesy of Mark at 043turning (well done mark) they look the same as the polaris but if you require a copy of them PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

Hope this helps
Cheers ian

texx
25th July 2010, 09:12 AM
i have done a few dozen of those kits , they are very easy to put together same as the polaris .
only thing is be careful fitting the trans it must be seated in the correct depth and the correct way around .

in these instructions it says to insert the brass end of the trans but the kits i have did not have a brass end but its not hard to work out which is the correct end to press in .

http://thevillageworkshop.net/Documents/POLARIS%20PEN%20KIT.pdf

Kev Y.
25th July 2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I get "nearly" all of my stuff from David (timberbits) but have not found any instruction sheets there. Guess it take time to organise things and keep a business running as smoothly as he does :)

I had searched elsewhere for the knight instructions and came up short, I do however remember reading a post somewhere that said the knight was similar in construction to a polaris.