PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Have Feedback On This US Seller

matthew_g
2nd August 2010, 11:41 PM
I have just been doing my obligatory nightly search on Evilbay and came accross this seller.
Prices aren't to bad. He WILL combine postage and he Will post to Australia.

ezaccessory click (http://stores.ebay.com.au/EZ-Accessory_Machine-Tool-Accessory_W0QQ_fsubZ14448594QQ_sidZ37568458QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322)

My question is.
1. Has anyone used this seller?
2. Do you think the prices are good?
3. If you have used this seller, What was the quality like?

Any info would be of great benefit to myself and other members I hope.
Regards Matt

Dave J
3rd August 2010, 12:00 AM
Hi Matt,
I bought my power feeds from them, I was a bit wary sending 600 odd dollars to a seller I didn't know. They combined postage and were the cheapest on ebay. Everything turned up quick and was packaged a box in a box so there was no damage.
I will be buying more of them soon as there prices are around the best, especially with the combined post.

Dave

matthew_g
4th August 2010, 01:08 AM
Dear Dave J
How was the issue with quality mate.?
And how did you overcome the 110v 60htz.? Any input would be great as they still have those power feeds.
Regards Matthew_g

Dave J
4th August 2010, 01:33 AM
Hi Matthew,
They are a lot cheaper than buying them here.The ones from H&F are 110v as well and they sell transformers to convert them.Why I dont know because the ones that come on my other 2 mills from them were 240v.

I have had the power feeds for a bit over 3 years with no problems at all. One is a ALGS and the other is a Asong. I asked them why they sent 2 different brands and they replied that they were just generic brands that they stock.
They are both the same in performance and come with all the fittings you need to install them on a Bridgeport type machine. I had to make up a few pieces to fit them to my mill.
I picked up a 240v to 110v 1500w converter on ebay for $35 posted which was luck as the new ones are worth a fortune.
Billy Bignutz asked in the for sale section a while ago here is a link to that thread. It is closed now though.
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f223/x-power-feed-mill-113733/

The postage back then was $69-70 each and after combining it was $110.

If you need to know anything else or want pictures of anything let me know. You can see the power feeds in the "show us your mill" thread.

Dave