PDA

View Full Version : Brendan Stemp's work and methods

ticklingmedusa
4th August 2010, 12:10 PM
are featured in American Woodturner Magazine August 2010
in a 9 page article. I don't know if there is an online version at
woodturner.org but on hardcopy it is very impressive.
Congratulations. :2tsup:
tm

Gil Jones
4th August 2010, 12:30 PM
Congrats Brendan:2tsup::2tsup:

The AAW August 2010 Journal issue is on line in the AAW "members area", but you must be an AAW member to access that part of the site.
One can also view all the AAW Journal issues back to 1986 when AAW started.
Gil

NeilS
4th August 2010, 01:55 PM

Congratulations Brendan....:2tsup:

brendan stemp
4th August 2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks tm, Neil and Gil. I must admit last Sunday (the day before the mag was due to go online) I was like a little boy on Christmas eve. I was checking the website every five minutes on the 1st of August only to frustrated by the fact the US is at least 14 hrs behind Aus. Well worth the wait, though.

Ed Reiss
6th August 2010, 08:01 AM
Appears that the folks in So Cal get their mail before us poor misfortunates here in Jersey as I just received the Aug. issue of the journal today, but it was worth the wait...damn good article Brendan :2tsup:

John Lucas
7th August 2010, 06:37 AM
It is page 39. I just got my mag yesterday. I haven't read that one yet but I'm sure looking forward to it.. I did thumb through it and it looks like you did a great job explaining the steps. Congratulations and thanks for writing it.

artme
7th August 2010, 08:42 AM
Good onya son!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

rsser
7th August 2010, 03:54 PM
Nice one Brendan. Congrats!

For those not aware of it, it's poss to become an 'online' member of AAW with access to AWT in dig form as it comes out. Click (https://www.woodturner.org/Member/MemberSignup.asp).