PDA

View Full Version : Heads up Timbecon Incra TSLS-32 on special

Superbunny
9th August 2010, 09:30 PM
Timbecon got the TSLS-32 on special at $664.30 until 16 August if you need to save some bucks.:D:D

SB

dugjac
9th August 2010, 10:57 PM
Looks like they only have the imperial option.

damian
10th August 2010, 09:14 AM
Be aware the one on special is the ts, no routing subfence.

However it's a great deal and gets you the rails which are the bit too big to post. Buy the TS fence then get a wonderfence from the us to slip onto it and you have IMO the best woodwork workcentre money can buy :D (assuming you have a router table on the end of your tablesaw..)

Superbunny
10th August 2010, 09:10 PM
Looks like they only have the imperial option.

Yep your right they are the imperial type and they only have two left. I Timbecon said they are going to replace with the metric type in their next order.:D:D

SB

busyhands
28th August 2010, 11:52 AM
I dropped into Timbecon a couple of weeks ago to ask about the LS 17 metric system and was told that "Incra doesn't make it in metric yet". I informed them that they did and that I had been looking at them for around 5-6 months (on the Professional Woodworkers supplies site) trying to work out when I would take the plunge . Another worker then informed me that this couldn't be true as they had only just come on the market. I was then told that I was being a bit pedantic wanting it in metric anyway - I obviously didn't understand how to use it properly. :(( Great customer service guys! Obviously they have decided to get rid of their imperial stock now and move to metric. Surprise, surprise!! Good luck to any buyers who deal with Timbecon. I've bought a lot of my gear from them in the past, but they've just lost a customer for good.

By the way, I've just bought my LS 17 through Professional wood supplies - great deal, fantastic service!! Now that's the way to do business!http://cdn.woodworkforums.com/http://cdn.woodworkforums.com/images/smilies/anoyd.gif