PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne WWW Show

ubeaut
13th October 2004, 08:33 AM
U & Beaut leave thismorning to set up for the Melb Show.

This year we are back on Stand 115 where we should have been last year.
Workers this year include "U" (thats me) "Beaut" (Pauline) "Doorstop" (Chris) & "Thayne" (Thayne eldest son of U & Beaut). We will be running constant demos on turned and flat finishing and best of all........

Everything will be discounted..... EVERYTHING. We also have a Super Special Deal on Shellawax Glow. Buy one for $31 and get a second for only $15....... While stocks last.

:mad: WARNING :mad:
Make the most of it. Everything will be going up pretty soon as we have just been hit with a 30% price rise on all new shellac and a 25% - 30% price rise on almost everything else, including all plastic containers, most solvents, many waxes, and in general almost everything that has anything to do with petrol. IT WILL MOST LIKELY GET WORSE in the months to come.

Even so, if you want to buy anything from us at the show, and you bring along a pic of Woody (shown below) and you will receive an extra 10% discount off our already discounted prices.

(Rotary Sanders and Glow Special not included)

http://www.ubeaut.com.au/smilewood1.jpg

We look forward to seeing many of you at the show. If we don't see you, have a really good one anyway and try not to melt down the plastic.

Cheers - Neil :D

Ben from Vic.
13th October 2004, 02:15 PM
If I bring along 10 pictures will I get %100 discount? ;) ;)

How 'bout if I blow the picture up to x10 size? :p :p

:D :D :D

Slavo
13th October 2004, 04:45 PM
Makes me wish I lived in Melbourne so I could go to the show.
Nah, what am I saying. Makes me wish I was visiting Melbourne

Thommo
13th October 2004, 05:37 PM
Hi Gents, I was going to go to the www show on Friday.:D

I organised time off work so I could go on my own and look around at my own pace, when my eldest son said he is playing basketball comp against other schools.

Ok son, I will come and watch your games of basketball.

So I said I will go on Sunday, great says my 3 boys, what time are we going.

I said you all moaned last year when we went, yeh but we are older now and want to go. ( aged 8 , 10 and 12 )

So, instead of going on my own on Friday, I am now going on Sunday with the wife and kids.:eek:

Which will cost me more on food and drinks, than if I went on my own and bought a tool of some kind.:(

Hope to meet some of you there:)