PDA

View Full Version : thunderbirds are go!

waikikin
1st September 2010, 09:36 PM
26" Plywood Thunderbird Sloop - eBay, Sail, Boats, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 11-Sep-10 06:28:49 AEST) (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300462314099&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT)

This has to be a good go..:) for 10$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy it Now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

SimonP
2nd September 2010, 12:50 AM
Boy, his ex-wife must have treated him mean! Hope she hasn't put an axe through the hull.

" have to sell my much loved Thunderbird that I have owned for 18 years now. I brought it home about 4 years ago and have been involved in a long divorce battle with a witch.
The short story is that I am selling the house and cannot take her with me (the boat - I don't want the witch).

Everything else is sound and the rest is alot of scraping sanding and paint to return her to her glory. The boat that is - the witch would need much more work."

Rik
2nd September 2010, 09:10 AM
If I weren't about to buy the second shitiest looking house I've ever seen (no witches but maybe a ghost or two) I'd be all over this. Good luck with it.

SimonP
2nd September 2010, 08:31 PM
Hey Rik, you'll need somewhere to stay while you fix the house up. What about a Thunderbird in the backyard? Sure beats a tent or caravan.

Rik
3rd September 2010, 08:47 AM
Simon
You're a genius: a river to your people. I'm on it.