PDA

View Full Version : Happy fathers day to all

Nai84
5th September 2010, 01:51 PM
Hi Everyone

Happy Fathers Day i hpoe every one has a great day and get spoilt to max:D:D:2tsup::2tsup:

Happy Fathers Day
From
Nai84

Claw Hama
5th September 2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you from one father, and the same back to you if you are a Dad and to everyone else.
Its one of lifes great challenges and pleasures all at the same time.

Hope you all get some shed time thown in.

Nai84
5th September 2010, 03:12 PM
Thank you from one father, and the same back to you if you are a Dad and to everyone else.
Its one of lifes great challenges and pleasures all at the same time.

Hope you all get some shed time thown in.

Hi Claw Hama

Thankyou i am a dad of 4 beautifull rug rats and hope you and everyone has a great day

Cheers Nai84:2tsup:

dai sensei
5th September 2010, 03:46 PM
Same back at ya :U

1 out of 3 of my GenY kids remembered :-, so I booked another dive holiday in Fiji and ordered some new scuba gear to use whilst there, spending their inheritance :U

munruben
5th September 2010, 03:52 PM
1 out of 3 of my GenY kids remembered :-, so I booked another dive holiday in Fiji and ordered some new scuba gear to use whilst there, spending their inheritance :UMight have to rename the Meatloaf song to "One out of 3 aint bad" :) Hey but Neil, that's not a bad consolation prize you have given yourself.
Happy fathers day everyone:2tsup:

Ed Reiss
6th September 2010, 12:30 PM
Well, our Father's Day was in June, but us guys here in the U.S. won't hold it against you all.....Happy Father's Day blokes!! :D

BobL
6th September 2010, 12:38 PM
Well, our Father's Day was in June, but us guys here in the U.S. won't hold it against you all.....Happy Father's Day blokes!! :D

Being in North America for the June FD and back in Oz for this one means I celebrated twice and my son even managed called me twice to acknowledge that as well!

rsser
14th September 2010, 06:17 PM
Like Neil's sprogs, one of mine remembers each year and brings me down a good Cuban ceegar.

This year it's a Montechristo #2 which will provide an arvo's satisfying puffing at the lathe.

Life is good.

hughie
15th September 2010, 01:19 PM
This year it's a Montechristo #2 which will provide an arvo's satisfying puffing at the lathe.
Life is good.

It certainly is Ern, it doesn't get much better than that, well .... maybe a glass of well matured Port as well perhaps. :U

Happy Fathers Day guys :2tsup: