PDA

View Full Version : Grimlens in my shed

Nai84
10th September 2010, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys

Last night i found this little grimlen in my shed he was helping bad clean up:2tsup:
LOL

Cheers Nai

artme
10th September 2010, 06:11 PM
Cute little gremlin!!:U:U:U

What did he clean uo with that?:?:?:? Allyour rough edges??:D:D:p:p

Nai84
10th September 2010, 06:38 PM
Hi artme

He did clean up :- but the rough edges thoe:( i had to do that bit :U and the grimlen is cute until you add sugar or water then it changes :oo:

Cheers Nai

HazzaB
10th September 2010, 07:03 PM
Hey Nai,

It's good that the gremlin is keen, a bit little for the lathe yet but could help with the glueing and painting,(with Mum's approval of course) it's amasing how long a couple of blocks of wood and a couple of nails will keep them interested.

HazzaB

Rhys_holland
10th September 2010, 09:56 PM
Dont feed him after midnight
dont expose him to sunlight
and dont get him wet
:thewave:

Nai84
10th September 2010, 11:59 PM
Hi HazzaB

I know the smallest of things keep them happy hey:D I think he will have ago on it in a few years, Ava bugs me bout it all the time:2tsup:

I will try not to get them wet LOL

Cheers Nai

Ed Reiss
11th September 2010, 11:18 AM
Best watch out Nai...the little tyke will be outdoing his old man at turning in no time flat :U

Dave50
11th September 2010, 12:34 PM
keep up the encouragement, you are building lifelong memories for him and you that he will retain and pass on to his kids, cant wait till my grandkids are old enough to venture into "pop's" shed (currently 14 months and 2 year old)

Nai84
12th September 2010, 12:04 AM
Hi Dave50

I will they all enjoy being in the shed, Seth the one in photo is nearly 3 he is daddys shadow when it come to the shed :2tsup: the other two are just as eger as Seth so there will be many memories to be made and to yet be made :2tsup:

Cheers Nai84

minus459
12th September 2010, 01:13 AM
Hey Nai,

It's good that the gremlin is keen, a bit little for the lathe yet but could help with the glueing and painting,(with Mum's approval of course) it's amasing how long a couple of blocks of wood and a couple of nails will keep them interested.

HazzaB

I've got a four year old grandson, who when he was 2 and we were renovating he nailed a piece of 4x2 to the floor on his own, I kicked it, that's how I found out it was nailed to the floor.......................lol.................:o:o

undies

PS we call him bang, all he wants is a hammer.....................:U:U

Nai84
12th September 2010, 01:41 AM
Hi minus459

OUCH :o poor foot that would of hurt your grandson did a good job then :2tsup:, My kids love it in the shed but they love it even better when we go looking for wood the faces are priceless when they find something and you say i can use that one:D:D

GOTTA LOVE THEM

Cheers Nai84

Manuka Jock
12th September 2010, 02:19 AM
I've got a four old grandson, who when he was 2 and we were renovating he nailed a piece of 4x2 to the floor on his own, I kicked it, that's how I found out it was nailed to the floor.......................lol.................:o:o

undies

PS we call him bang, all he wants is a hammer.....................:U:U

My brother in law is , like me , a chippie . About 15 years ago , we were working together and , on the Monday morning hes' getting his nailbag out of the van and , bugga , no hammer , again. " That bloody kid " say he.
Sam , my wee 4 year old nephew had been working on his hut in the back yard over the weekend :rolleyes:
This kid loved banging in nails , and the toy hammer that he had been given by Grandma did not work with real nails and real wood .
Dad's 24 oz estwing hammer did though :p
A month or so later was Sam's 5th birthday , and by chance the hardware was having a special on hammers , so I bought him a 16 oz estwing .
Sam has just about finished his apprenticeship now , and the lads still give this big 6 footer a hard time about his wee hammer , but he don't care :U

minus459
12th September 2010, 02:49 AM
They are our reason for living. :)

Allen Neighbors
12th September 2010, 10:31 AM
You'll never regret the time you spend with them!! They won't either, and they'll remember them forever... Good on ya.

Nai84
12th September 2010, 09:49 PM
They are our reason for living. :)

Here here i agree life is to short not to spen all the time possible with the little grimlens:D