PDA

View Full Version : The Sandpaper Man

Castaway
21st September 2010, 09:27 PM
These guys are absolutely fantastic. Last tuesday night I put in an order for some micro mesh via their online store. I recieved an email on wednesday saying that my order had been processed and sent from vic I then got an email on friday that my order had arrived at our local post office in Armidale, NSW and that it was with the driver to be delivered. Got it that afternoon. Fantastic service with all the help anyone could ask for. How good is that.

:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: Sandpaper Man.

TomDaBomb
21st September 2010, 11:49 PM
Good to hear. I'l keep these guys in mind next time I need some sand paper. Thanks for the post!

BozInOz
23rd September 2010, 04:09 PM
I've ordered 3 times from them and have had positive experience each time. Though last time I emailed them to say I was happy and didn't hear back. (http://theloveofwood.blogspot.com/2010/07/sandpaper-man.html)

Castaway
23rd September 2010, 06:28 PM
Have just placed my second order. Can't get enough. Ha!

issatree
24th September 2010, 10:59 AM
Hi All,
What makes of Sandpaper do they sell.
Just out of interest, I went to a School last night for a Club Meeting, needed a bit of Paper, Norton 60, 80, 120, was all I could find.
Without a doubt, it was like using 3 ply. How do these Students, do the work they do, with Sandpaper like that.
The only solution I could think of was, they had some better S / P locked away.
Regards,
issatree.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Dengue
28th September 2010, 08:03 AM
have a look at their website (http://www.thesandpaperman.com.au/) for all the different makes of sandpaper they sell. There are links all over this forum too.

My experience with these guys has been that they provide outstanding customer service and advice

Castaway
1st October 2010, 08:39 AM
Have just recieved my 2nd order of micro mesh, again these guys are faultless. Fast reliable and great quality. :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

groeneaj
1st October 2010, 09:27 PM
Totally agree - just received a bunch of sandpaper that was ordered earlier this week. Can't fault them

orraloon
2nd October 2010, 08:37 AM
Still,working through the first batch I got over a year ago. It is the way to go and has saved me heeps compared to just getting a few sheets every visit to the hardware store. Sandpaper man has my :2tsup:
Regards
John

issatree
2nd October 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi JillB,
Thank you for the info.
We are trying to work our our needs.
Regards,
issatree.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

TP1
5th October 2010, 10:33 AM
They are not so quick on delivery to WA. Its been over a week and no sandpaper yet. It would be nice if they gave an express shipping option rather than leaving it to Australia Post's slowest delivery method for such a long distance.

TheSandpaperMan
7th October 2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, and we have taken the negative comment on board, and now offer Express Post options, which also is trackable and needs a signature on delivery.

Dengue
7th October 2010, 05:46 PM
Well done, SM!! How good is that! Now that is what I call true customer service - responding to customer needs :wink:

If only some of the bigger monopolies, esp the Queensland Govt Owned Corporations like Ergon and Energex and Qld Rail and Main Roads, could learn how to respond in a similiar manner and in a similiar time frame - they are all talk about Customer Service etc, but you deliver real customer service. They could all learn a valuable lesson from you.

But then, I doubt if those elephants will ever learn to dance

TP1
7th October 2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the positive comments, and we have taken the negative comment on board, and now offer Express Post options, which also is trackable and needs a signature on delivery.

Well done indeed. Will be doing business again.