PDA

View Full Version : finger joint maker jig

craigjc
7th October 2010, 04:01 PM
Made this jig up to do 12mm fingers.
Works great!

Made it to be bolted on to the gauge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Router album (http://www.woodworkforums.com/members/61410-craigjc/albums/router-table/)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al B
8th October 2010, 04:32 PM
Good one Craig :2tsup: well done.

Dengue
8th October 2010, 05:34 PM
Sorry Craig, you sent shivers up my spine when I saw the electrical wiring connector. :(

Just checking to see if you are still alive. Please don't ever do that again, electricity kills! If you absolutely must wire this yourself, then enclose the whole thing in a fully sealed and double insulated junction box.

Those ads and posters around about getting a qualified electrician to do electrical wiring work have sound factual basis - so many people are killed each year doing their own shoddy wiring.

I am going to have nightmares tonight :(

craigjc
9th October 2010, 04:04 AM
Sorry Craig, you sent shivers up my spine when I saw the electrical wiring connector. :(

Just checking to see if you are still alive. Please don't ever do that again, electricity kills! If you absolutely must wire this yourself, then enclose the whole thing in a fully sealed and double insulated junction box.

Those ads and posters around about getting a qualified electrician to do electrical wiring work have sound factual basis - so many people are killed each year doing their own shoddy wiring.

I am going to have nightmares tonight :(

Its ok mate i am a electrician, im going to install a switch on the front and board up the sides. :U