PDA

View Full Version : Working with Wood Show Melbourne

Prime mover
11th October 2010, 11:44 AM
For everyone in and around Melbourne, we will be at the Working with Wood Show this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Please come by to our stand (stand no. 25) and check out our range of wooden toys and plans. Would be nice to meet you and have a chat. See you there!

Phil
Enjoy Making Wooden Toys

Prime mover
13th October 2010, 09:28 PM
Photo of Rocking Horse which I will have the plans for at the Melbourne Working for Wood show this weekend at the Melbourne Show grounds.

I would love to meet with some of you and if you have any questions about tools or building toys come and talk to us.

Phil. :)

AUSSIE
14th October 2010, 09:20 AM
I would love to meet with some of you and if you have any questions about tools or building toys come and talk to us.

Phil. :)

I will seek you out on Saturday:? now changed to Friday:2tsup:
Phil,and have a bit of a chinwag.'
John ( Munruben) has told me how much enjoyment he has got from you and making your toys.
Aussie
OHOH:oo: Plans have changed a bit.I will be there on Friday,not Saturday

munruben
14th October 2010, 10:16 AM
I will seek you out on Saturday Phil,and have a bit of a chinwag.'
John ( Munruben) has told me how much enjoyment he has got from you and making your toys.
AussieI certainly have had heaps of fun making some of the toys. Has kept me out of mischief for quite a while.:) Have a nice time at the show Ross. :2tsup:

nine fingers
14th October 2010, 05:35 PM
I will seek you out on Saturday:? now changed to Friday:2tsup:
Phil,and have a bit of a chinwag.'
Aussie
OHOH:oo: Plans have changed a bit.I will be there on Friday,not Saturday

Phil, Aussie is coming with me ( Nine Fingers) on the Barwon Valley Woodwrights bus on Friday, we will catch up with you during the day.
cheers John.

Yonnee
15th October 2010, 05:15 PM
Will try and stop by Sunday.

Looks good Phil.

AUSSIE
16th October 2010, 09:02 PM
Well,first up i must thank the guys and gal from the Barwon Valley Woodwrights .
Thanks to Ninefingers I got a ride to the show with them in a minibus.
Nice bunch of people I must say.
We (Ninefingers and Aussie) caught up with phil the Toy Man for a quick chat and said I would be back later.
It never happened.Somehow the time slipped away.
I thought the show was great.I got plenty of nice wood suitable for my model making.
Thanks to Ninefingers,he picked some really good bits.
Oh we watched the boss do his thing with U-Beaut polishes.Nifty stuff that.Met a few members etc..
Must thank Tony the bus driver,he did a great job.:2tsup:

Waldo
16th October 2010, 10:44 PM
Chambers Flat hey, up the road a whisker from where I used to live.

Hope the show was a good one for you, I walked past but forgot to drop in.