PDA

View Full Version : WWW SHOW IMPORTANT INFO

ubeaut
26th October 2000, 01:11 AM
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="4" color="#008000">MELBOURNE WORKING WITH WOOD SHOW</font></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS" size="4">THIS WEEKEND WILL BE THE </font><font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS" size="4">LAST CHANCE TO BUY U-BEAUT PRODUCTS AT CURRENT PRICES.AS OF NEXT MONDAY 2ND OCTOBER THERE WILL BE AN ACROSS THE BOARD </font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="7" color="#0000FF">25% </font><font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS" size="6">PRICE
INCREASE.</font></p>
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3" color="#000000">This has been brought about by an increase of almost 50% in the current price of shellac, coupled with an increase in both shellac and carnauba wax prices over the past couple of years of 35%
which we have absorbed into the price.</font></p>
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3" color="#000000">The current petrol crisis also plays a big part. The price of wax, turpentine, most plastics, fuel and gas are all spiraling. To top it all off we are having to pay for much of our raw product in US dollars and then add 10% tax to everything to boot.</font></p>
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3" color="#000000">We feel that 25% is a more than fair increase and really only equates to 15% in after GST. This is the first price increase we have had in 5 years. But be warned this looks like being the first of many if things do not improve dramatically over the next few months.</font></p>
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3" color="#000000">Vic Wood tells me that Shellawax Cream is currently selling in the USA for as much as A$60 (SU$32) and they can't get enough of it. Think yourselves lucky!</font></p>
<p align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="3" color="#000000">Cheers - Neil</font></p>

Iain
26th October 2000, 07:06 AM
Neil, get off the bloody computer and get out there and start loading your truck or you won't even be at the show. See you tomorrow.
PS. Keep a bottle aside for me please (shellawax or scotch)

gazaly
26th October 2000, 07:28 AM
I'm not buying a thing until I've had a cup of coffee.(and a cigar)
So get em in. Mines black and none!

John Saxton
26th October 2000, 08:46 PM
Neil,you,ve got a good product but geez mate 25% you just gotta offa coffee with it!!!