PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Cookie

wheelinround
18th October 2010, 05:33 PM
LOML has been using up last years left over Christmas candy canes, smashed them into bits and added them to a simple cookie mix. Makes a nice refreshing peppermint tasting cookie. Bullseyes are next. :U

artme
18th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Sounds Good Ray!!:):):)

Maybe the peppermint will help them keep longer.

wheelinround
18th November 2010, 10:31 PM
Arthur they lasted :rolleyes: a week :U Sue then made the Bullseye ones.

Fletty got to try those ones ......but only just they didn't last long either :roll:

joe greiner
18th November 2010, 10:59 PM
What a strange coincidence. I made an artificial cookie yesterday, of cherry wood shavings and epoxy. It looks very realistic, almost like a coconut macaroon.

For next month's annual WT club dinner, I intend to make some "cookies" of shavings and Titebond II. I wonder how many will take the bait.:D

Cheers,
Joe

artme
19th November 2010, 09:36 AM
:d:d:d

munruben
19th November 2010, 09:25 PM
I don't need to bake cookies or buy them, got plenty on my computer.:)

wheelinround
20th November 2010, 08:43 AM
I don't need to bake cookies or buy them, got plenty on my computer.:)

Need to change security setting John :q or is that clean the keyboard more often :U

munruben
21st November 2010, 09:12 AM
Need to change security setting John :q or is that clean the keyboard more often :UFunny you should say that. dismantled my keyboard a couple of weeks ago and WOW! the stuff that was under the keys was amazing. Biscuit crumbs, nuts, bread crumbs. etc etc. I didn't realise I was such a messy eater. :)

wheelinround
21st November 2010, 09:16 AM
Funny you should say that. dismantled my keyboard a couple of weeks ago and WOW! the stuff that was under the keys was amazing. Biscuit crumbs, nuts, bread crumbs. etc etc. I didn't realise I was such a messy eater. :)

As long as you enjoyed the left overs John :U