PDA

View Full Version : KEKEMO ...back again.

kekemo
29th October 2010, 10:35 AM
Hi.. to all ... just thought I would take a look & see what's happening.
I've not left the wood-scene just... not been in here. Visit every now & then to see if anyone else has similar passion for making furniture... or if anyone esle has tried the "encasement technique" that I LOVE so much....

Always drop by to see what PERTH guys are up too... think I missed a BBQ... major BUGGER... and BIG SOBS>>> SOB SOB SOB... hate missing the crew. Must be nearly time for another one... & wanted to check how everyone was chugging along... nothing much has changed for me... 4 years on since I lost ED... seem to be coping with the grief much better... but he's always so vivid in my mind... now the tears don't flow so easy... instead I've focused on the memories that now make me laugh and smile much more...
I've been off caravanning heaps... & now the summers back that's what I'm hoping to do more....

Anyway... thought I'd load up a couple of pictures... making two bedside cupboard for son... start on Wed.. so hoping they will be finished by tues... so YES.. working all weekend on them. SO I'd better get cracking...
Hope the pictures aren't too much... but they tell the story of "encasement" very well....
Hope your all well... let me know the latest goss... on the old diehards... keep well, stay safe... keep making sawdust...
How many of you went to Facebook?

OK... miss you all... BYE...

(just thought I'd remind everyone...all my wood is RE-CYCLED!!!)

ssgt
29th October 2010, 10:52 AM
How good it is to see u back again and still as passionate as ever about your woodwork.
ssgt

artme
6th November 2010, 09:40 AM
G'day Kekomo!! Great to see you again and great to see you are still as keen as ever>:):):):2tsup::2tsup::2tsup: