PDA

View Full Version : Ross & Nz_carver Chuck it in

wheelinround
3rd November 2010, 06:58 PM
Called in today to see Nz_carver poor fellow hasn't been at all well dropped off some wood and had a chat. :2tsup::2tsup:

He has had to resort to making face plates and hot gluing jobs.

Someone had wound the jaws right out hadn't they.:roll: No not Dave a mate apparently..:wink:

So which direction do you put jaws back in Dave & Ross??

Clockwise or anticlock wise.

Happy turning Dave:U:U

Pat
3rd November 2010, 07:15 PM
Ray, I must be a sick little tacker, I take the slides out of old chucks to clean and lubricate the movement, then put them back in. It does take a bit of fun to get all 4 slides to meet in the middle.

Good luck Dave:U

Ross
3rd November 2010, 08:03 PM
And I was trying to fix it, without my glasses.

Did you fix it Ray?

Ross

wheelinround
3rd November 2010, 10:00 PM
Yes Ross 30sec's well I had David do it so he knows what to look for next time.

Ross
9th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Ray

Dave tells me you have Henry Bros new address in Blacktown. Would you like to borrow my glasses?

BTW I still have the boxes of magazines, I got in touch with Squirrel but he didn't get back to me. I can not find the original email, do you remember who was next on the list?

Ross

wheelinround
10th November 2010, 07:52 AM
Ray

Dave tells me you have Henry Bros new address in Blacktown. Would you like to borrow my glasses?

BTW I still have the boxes of magazines, I got in touch with Squirrel but he didn't get back to me. I can not find the original email, do you remember who was next on the list?

Ross

:? Henry Bro's at Blacktown :no: Box Hill along Windsor Rd is the only address I gave him. Oh I use to pair of glasses now. Typical Dave forgot to right it down I bet.:U

Squirrel seems to be in a flap he's giving tools away :;

Now speaking of Glasses Ross http://www.woodworkforums.com/f245/tools-storage-126747/

Here is the old thread seems the mod's have closed it so we may need to start another one.
http://www.woodworkforums.com/f226/free-woodworking-mags-pick-up-only-61104/