PDA

View Full Version : Windywoody???

Wild Dingo
31st October 2004, 02:32 PM
Ive been out at Kal for the last 9 weeks and on my return found that a bloke named Mike username Windywoody had posted a response to Daddles thread and my comments regarding BB Crowninsheilds Schooner "FAME"... He posted his comments 3 weeks ago while I was away

Now I REALLY SERIOUSLY would like to contact this fella since he states that hes the present owner of FAME and BROTHER DO I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS for him!! and well Id sorta like some more info on her along with the pics he says hes willing to share... Fame is about as close to the boat I will build as Ive gotten with any of the 100s Ive seen, got plans for, been in boat lust with etc etc etc

Anyway! I replyed to his private message AND to his post here:
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=4227&page=2&pp=15
but have recieved nothing from him to aknowledge that he recieved or has read either... maybe hes gone? possible as to him I would have appeared to show not the slightest interest since I didnt answer!!!

I also emailed Neil and the crew seekin their help in tracking him down as he doesnt seem to have his email address available {dont you just hate that?!} but again nothing

So are you AWAKE over there??? Can you help me get in contact with this fella?

If your reading this Mike... EMAIL ME!!! Its in my profile :cool:

Oppps somethings screwy with the profile thing... its not letting the email work so just email me at... [email protected]