PDA

View Full Version : G'day from yet another Brisbanite

mike_h
27th November 2010, 11:51 AM
Hi all,

I'm called Mike and (don't hold this against me), I recently started work at the Bunny store. I am working in the tool shop - and thought I knew a fair bit about tools. I'm learning fast! I hope to learn lots more from this forum, and hopefully I can contribute a few tips I pick up at work.

Mike

crowie
27th November 2010, 07:02 PM
Hi all,

I'm called Mike and (don't hold this against me), I recently started work at the Bunny store. I am working in the tool shop - and thought I knew a fair bit about tools. I'm learning fast! I hope to learn lots more from this forum, and hopefully I can contribute a few tips I pick up at work.

Mike
G'Day Mike,
You'd have to be a garden/landscaper or something other for the rabbit hutch management to put you in tools.
I have a mate who is a very good experienced landscape designer & installer and bunnies management put him in electrical.
It's always good to have someone on the inside of a trade to get the heads up on upcoming deals, etc.
Anyway, welcome to the forum and yes there is collectively a heap of knowledge and very helpful people.
Cheers, Crowie

munruben
27th November 2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome Mike, nice to have you as part of the team.:2tsup:

groeneaj
27th November 2010, 07:54 PM
Welcome aboard Mike :2tsup:

Christos
27th November 2010, 11:40 PM
Welcome to the forum.