PDA

View Full Version : Clubs in S.A.

cookie48
18th December 2010, 09:31 PM
Can anyone tell me of any Club in The North of Adelaide please. I live in Mallala.

RETIRED
18th December 2010, 10:11 PM
Woodgroup South Australia wood working clubs (http://www.woodgroupsa.org.au/wSA/clubs.html)

cookie48
18th December 2010, 10:47 PM
Thanks . Have checked it out and requested permission to attend meeting re jioning

Christopha
18th December 2010, 11:07 PM
You should take your own club to their meetings. Preferably one carved/turned/chewed from some nice inland type Acacia as it is hard enough, tough enough and doesn't stain easily with the blood of.... (be polite Christopha!)..... woodgroup people....

Frank&Earnest
25th December 2010, 03:50 PM
Sorry to hear that Christopha. You obviously had a bad experience with the Woodgroup. In any association it is common to have personality clashes, the world is good because it is varied. Some of the most... peculiar personalities have just stood down, you might want to give them another chance. :) Why not starting a club in your area? There aren't any at the moment. If you have constructive suggestions on how to make it better, they would be most appreciated. If you think that they are too specific to be on the forum, please feel free to PM me.

simonmags
10th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks for putting this up, I've just found a club down the road from me :) Will go down there when the next event is on hopefully :)

Cheers