PDA

View Full Version : Swap meet 2000 Raffle Winners.

ubeaut
1st April 2000, 09:45 PM
SWAP MEET 2000 RAFFLE WINNERS
The following are the results of Maine Woodworkers Inc. Raffle Drawn
31st March 2000

1st Prize Carba Tec Mini Maxi Woodlathe (Value $595)
Donated by: Maine Woodworkers Inc Sponsored by: Carba-Tec
Victoria
Winner: Mike Dramm (Ballarat, Victoria)

2nd Prize Boxed Set of 24 Saw Tooth Forstner Style Bits (Value
$299)
Donated by: Carba-Tec Victoria
Winner: G. Poole (Whyallah, S.A.)

3rd Prize Arbortech Power Chisel Kit (Value $110)
Donated by: Arbortech Australia
Winner: Cheryl Simmins (Green Gully, Victoria)

4th Prize Choice of U-Beaut Polishes Products (Value $75)
Donated by: U-Beaut Enterprises, Australia
Winner: C. Longworth (Bringelly, NSW)

Maine Woodworkers Inc congratulates the winners and wishes to thank
Carba-Tec Victoria, Arbortech Australia, U-Beaut Enterprises, and all
the other businesses that have so readily supported the Swap Meet Raffle
over the past 14 years.

Thank you one and all for 14 wonderful years of support.

Neil Ellis
President, Maine Woodworkers Inc.

Chris Longworth
2nd April 2000, 08:16 AM
Thanks Neil.
That 4th prize will be greatfully recived & well used, & thanks to U-Beaut also.
I bought the tickets from them at the Sydney show along with $50 odd dollars worth of polish & got my FREE WAX STICK to boot.
Thanks again Neil.

Chris Longworth
PS - please advise how I obtain same.

ubeaut
3rd April 2000, 12:59 PM
Strewth Chris

It sounds to me like you have got more than your fair share of the stuff. I think we should redraw that prize.

Seriously: Tell me what you want and I will send it to you or arrange for you to pick it up from one of our distributors. There is no rush, so use up what you have first if you wish.

Congratulations on winning and choosing to use such fine products.

Cheers
Neil

Chris Longworth
3rd April 2000, 01:19 PM
Thanks Neil.
I be in touch later on as stocks get lower.
Regards.
Chris Longworth.

Chris Longworth
8th February 2001, 08:57 PM
Hi Neil. (Email this to you twice but with now reply, so thought I'd try here).
I was lucky enough to win the 4th prize in the SWAP MEET 200 RAFFLE last year & stocks are now getting low.
I have selected the following products.
2 x Shellawax Cream.
2 x EEE Cream
2 x Polish Reviver
In realise that this may be more than $75.00 in value. Please let me know what the difference is.
With many thanks.
Chris.

ubeaut
9th February 2001, 01:17 AM
G'day Chris

E-mail's been stuffed and full of viruses thanks to some malicious bastard. Fourteen viruses sent to us over a 3 week period, more than 50 occurences of one particular one. Haven't been game to send emails out for almost a month in fear of spreading same. In the mean time we have moved factory and house 150km taking almost 4 weeks, changed service providers losing half of our site and almost 3/4 of our e-mail, lost over $8,000 worth of Shellawax Cream for a US order through contaminated shellac, had both my mother and my wifes mother in hospital and a good number of days in the factory when the temp was over 45decC.

This weekend will be spent burning backup CD's and reformatting almost 40 gig of hard drives, when that's not going on I will trying to salvage what's left of about $20,000 shellac that has been contaminated with water and trying to find the time to make the stock to fill your order along with about 2 dozen others. (Geez I wish I could find a smiley face that was playing a violin, it would be apropriate about here. Don't you think??)

Not that I'm complaining mind you. http://ubb.ubeaut.com.au/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Have had a search of the emails and found one from you, received 31/01/01. I guess I missed it, easy enough done when you receive up to 60 emails a day. Sorry bout that.

Keep an eye out they should roll up in about a week.

Cheers - Neil

Chris Longworth
12th February 2001, 11:30 AM
Thanks Neil.
Got the emal today also.
With regard to the virus, I have also received the hahaha virus twice now, but Norton detected it & quarantined it immediately.
Sorry to hear about the other ordeals, some of which I have seem on the different posts.

Now for the smiley face with the fiddle, could you work on that on please (with the spare time you have, off course) & yes, I now your not complaining.

Anyway, thanks again Neil.
Regards.
Chris.

[This message has been edited by Chris Longworth (edited 12 February 2001).]