PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping On A Daybed Does Not Make You Lazy...

Corcorbear
10th November 2004, 07:15 PM
Total cost $250 - all hardwood from old houses - nice to save some history there and my wife has no idea what square is...my question - would you pay for plans to something like this ? Maybe a step by - powerpoint guide with detailed pictures and instructions ?

gatiep
10th November 2004, 07:53 PM
Nope.......................and would you?

graemet
10th November 2004, 08:25 PM
Me neither, but one of the magazines might pay for an article.
Graeme

himzol
10th November 2004, 09:19 PM
The answer to your question.....No,

As graeme said maybe one of the magazines like Better Homes and Garden,

Himzo.

Sturdee
10th November 2004, 10:01 PM
The answer to your question.....No,

As graeme said maybe one of the magazines like Better Homes and Garden,

Himzo.

Same here.

Peter.

Different
10th November 2004, 10:21 PM
No but then I think if you cant make something from a photo you arnt ready to make it.

Ross

Wongo
11th November 2004, 09:15 AM
No but then I think if you cant make something from a photo you arnt ready to make it.

Ross

I was thinking about the same thing.

Also it is too good for Better Homes and Garden.

Zed
11th November 2004, 09:49 AM
Nice work.

I would be prepared to pay for a book full of plans with lots of projects in it, I have done in the past and probably will do in the future (well.... my wife will and then say "make this for me...." :D ) usually plans are a roughed drawing by my wife then lots of thinking and muttering by me....

However having seen your photo I dont need a plan for it - I'm sure I could wing it and make something similar to your job (at least to my wife's satisfaction).

Any plans I would buy would have to be complete, consise, list toolwares and techniques and cutting lists. the total cost of the book shoudl not be more than $20 and shoud have at least 20-30 projects in it. hard market to crack innit ???

Cheers

Trav
11th November 2004, 09:49 AM
what about 'The Family Handyman'. They often have projects like this in their magazines. Or so I've been told ;)

Corcorbear
14th November 2004, 12:44 PM
Excellent points - thanks for the feedback.
ccb